Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too Nice
The only time being "too nice" can be a problem is if you run across the occasional sociopath or narcissist, those types usually seek out nice guys to take advantage of. It's okay to be a nice guy, just don't be a sucker.

Definitely not a hookup...I guess mentioning a message in that manner might make one think so. I'm definitely not after a hookup...wouldn't be making any fuss over that.

I doubt any sociopath would chase me down, unless they thought I had money or something... I think they would disappointed to find that I don't lol

But that is something I have had to deal with...there are a lot of weirdos in my area, everything from stalkers to sociopaths, maybe it's because we're in the mountains and it's rural?

Anyway, the guy I'm talking to seems to be pretty awesome. I'm pretty stoaked about it, just don't want to be a goof.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Yes some guys can complain one is "too nice".

Nothing is ever good enough for anyone, that's what I've seen, at least.

To hell with them, remain true to who you are, which I'm sure is a perfectly fine guy. Someone will take you and like you for you.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

you know, if you really care, you'd learn to appreciate him every moment just for what he shows about himself to you. it may seem absurd but once you get to be in the harmony of things, you'd end up wanting to know more.

Very true, we've met for dinner once so and its been a long time since I dated anyone that had this kind of "wow" factor. So it's a journey for me.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Of course there is a mean side of me, I'm often impatient with thing, sometimes people. I do occasionally get pissed off at things and people tailgating me or driving 20 mph. I do have my irrationality and I suspect so does everyone else.

I was hesitant about responding, but I feel that this community is a great way to intelligently discuss issues without having to bash somebody.

As someone that personally knows/knew you, I would say that your irrationality gets the better of you. I encourage you to give people the benefit of the doubt, and be patient with them. Life if a two way street, and you want to treat those the same way you would like to be treated.

You'll find somebody, that I have no doubt. But, take this opportunity to observe your faults that you have admitted and work on making those faults a thing of the past.

Well for starters you barely got to know me lol seeing we never met and I don't recall actually speaking to you (aka phone/in person). Despite that, you certainly did see the bad side of me and I'm sorry for that. That being said, I think our experience should be left out of GS moving forward.

If there's something more you want to tell me just send it over FB and we'll work it out from there, I'm perfectly fine with either working it at some level or nothing at all. I do feel bad about what happened between us. That's all I'm going to say on GS about our matter and I feel that's where it should remain.
Check out my stuff!