Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too old to be in doubt
Many "straight" men marry women for billions of different reasons....and these reasons range from being "knocked up", arranged marriages, marriages of convenience, not wanting to be alone, tax reasons, cover ups, getting away from a stalker, fear, to whatever other reason......

A lot of "old fashioned" thinking men still marry women for convenience of not being alone, and having a family (which I think is extremely over rated), and/or having somebody just keep house for them....regardless of sexual orientation.

Most marriages (between ANY two people) are usually an item of some form of convenience, hence the high divorce rate of married people.

I think you need to find out who you are. You dont have to get into any religous stuff or cults or anything...but learn how to meditate. Learn how to examine who you are, what you are, what you like, what truth makes you happy.

Not all men are meant to marry women and be happy...this is why there are male friends.
Same goes for women. "Guys night out" and "girls night out".

Some people arent meant to be married either. They just arent the type to be in a binding relationship. Im not saying you are this kind of person, but Ive met too many people who never take the time to really, REALLY get to know each other before they decide on marriage...and then when they do get married, its all downhill from there.

I am a firm believer that psychiatrists are nothing but quacks. But I think you should talk to someone about this who can give you further insight on what can be done to help yourself out.

Go shopping for a counselor. Dont take any old one....find one you feel comfortable with.
After all, only YOU can help YOU....nobody else will do it.