Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Video game girls
Hi guys! its me lol so yeah i'm having a blast with my friends and i finally got a laptop in a cafe so.. i wanted to bring up a subject i wanted to bring up before i left, so.. here we go

I love video game girls okay LOL, if theres a girl in the video game i'll use her, so my top 5 video game girls are...

Left 4 Dead : Zoey
[Image: images%3Fq%3Dzoey%2Bleft%2B4%2Bdead&zoom...CCEQ9QEwBA]

Shes the top out of my girls list, i love useing her, not only for her bad ass sayings, she can get the job done too, i love playing as her and shes one of my top 5 ranking at #1

Mortal Kombat : Sonya Blade
[Image: images%3Fq%3DMortal%2Bkombat%2Bsonya%26u...15&bih=467]
Hrmm when i was young my whole family loved mortal kombat, and so did i i mean i never knew what i was doing but sonya always stood out from the rest, i really like her and shes badass, she ranks at #2.

Smackdown Vs Raw : Mickie james
[Image: images%3Fq%3DMickie%2Bjames%2Bsmackdown%...15&bih=467]
Hrmm what to say about mickie james? well shes a real life person based on a wreslter yes i'm a wreslteing fan, she was my fave one and in the games i use her to kick ass, shes a great person i think you should look her up shes rank #3 in my most used girls haha =)
Mario : Peach
[Image: images%3Fq%3DPeach%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26...15&bih=467]
Okay, peach is the most underated person in mario and i really like her i will use her any chance i get, and i dominate with her, she ranks #4. =)
Resident Evil : Jill Valentine
[Image: images%3Fq%3Djill%2Bvalentine%26um%3D1%2...15&bih=467]
Jill, She has appeared in many resident evil games, just like zoey shes a zombie ass kicker, i don't like her as much but she shits on rochelle from left 4 dead 2. shes rank #5

And i'm sorry if the pics don't post too XD i have problems with that

Miss you all still =/ it sucks without any morning greetings xD

Interesting. I'm surprised you didn't mention Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. I was thinking she'd be easily #1 on that list.

Rochelle is THE MOST annoying game character ever...

I guess i'd also pick zoey as number 1 because l4d1 is my fav game of all time.

1.) Has nobody mentioned Aeris from Final Fantasy VII? :eek:

man, I cried like a bitch when she bought the big one... haha

2.) Tifa was cool too.

3.) Jill from Resident Evil.

4.) Chun Li

My top 5 are;
1. Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)- Kicks zombie ass as a pair with Chris Redfield and alone. Keeps up with the toughest badass int he game and has fashion to match Big Grin
2. Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - She might be a damsel in distress, but she is one hell of a princess with her magical abilites Big Grin
3. Laura Craft (Tomb Raider) - Although Ive never played the games, I have to say she is pretty badass.
4. Samus (Metroid) - Pretty badass for a woman in a suit of armor Wink
5. Rebecca Chambers (Resident Evil 0) - A medic and a fighter Big Grin