Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 movies to watch on Halloween?
@ VileKyle

The Silence of the Lambs - yes, yes, yes! Xyxthumbs

@ matty7

I hear you! Guess the best thing to do is stay awake all day (24 hours) on Halloween. Then we can watch all these totally scary movies (plus eat lots of popcorn and candy). :biggrin:

Zach Wrote:@ partis

The Shining! Yeah, big time! Cooldevil

i wonder if there will now be a sequel with the book sequel just come out, its about the boy danny grown up, though if they do a film i cant imagine it,ll be as good with kubrick directing, it really scared the hell out of me as a kid, esp those twins! :O

Those twins are a twisted tribute to Diane Arbus. She was a way talented photographer that was fond of taking pics of people that most folks considered freaks. Way, way ahead of her time.

The Shining needs to be left as is: Can you imagine a follow up to Breathless? A masterpiece is a thing apart. That's what makes it a masterpiece. I'm still recovering from The Exorcist 2. Bad. Bad. Bad.

Trick R' Treat

Zach Wrote:Those twins are a twisted tribute to Diane Arbus. She was a way talented photographer that was fond of taking pics of people that most folks considered freaks. Way, way ahead of her time.

The Shining needs to be left as is: Can you imagine a follow up to Breathless? A masterpiece is a thing apart. That's what makes it a masterpiece. I'm still recovering from The Exorcist 2. Bad. Bad. Bad.

yes its great photography throughout the film, i agree should be left alone, it,d be interesting to see though if the filmmakers would go with kings original vision or try to follow on from kubricks masterpiece, which stephen king doesnt like

Hehehe. :biggrin" I'd love to! It's been too long that I'm away from any beers! Plus, Twilight Zone is just amazing!

Zach Wrote:@ Waylon777

2.Twilight Zone
4.The Birds
5.Psycho

We should have coffee (or a beer) LOL.

Zach