Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Dating Another Top Who is Deciding Whether to Bottom...
I'm glad things are still in play--so to speak.

Wink

Uh, listen. It's possible to give him a "topping experience" without being actually penetrated. Just roll over on your stomach, lube up your crack/crotch and let him thrust right there between your buns and crotch.

It's pretty sexy and hot (can be a little messy if you choose to not use a condom).

I hope it works out for you guys.
Smile

LateBloomer Wrote:I'm glad things are still in play--so to speak.

Wink

Uh, listen. It's possible to give him a "topping experience" without being actually penetrated. Just roll over on your stomach, lube up your crack/crotch and let him thrust right there between your buns and crotch.

It's pretty sexy and hot (can be a little messy if you choose to not use a condom).

I hope it works out for you guys.
Smile

A technique that was good enough for Oscar Wilde...

Quote:Intercrural sex has been considered like an important part of the sexual lives of remarkable historical figures of supposed homosexual or bisexual activity. In agreement with its biographer Richard Ellman, Oscar Wilde was introduced in intercrural sex by Robert Baldwin Ross, and seems to have been its preferred practice, even over oral sex.

http://www.myetymology.com/encyclopedia/...l_sex.html

Wow.
I didn't know there was a word for it. (I should have known better).

Smile

I just call it "Fuck Yer Buns"