Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Quality/Biggest Turn Off
1. What is the top physical quality you would look for in a casual sex partner?
2. What is your biggest turn off in general?

I'll start…

1. I would need to like the way they smell. I'm talking about their own natural smell, not their cologne or soap. Give me some pheromones! (the right ones lol).

2. Dishonesty.
Full disclosure here- to not be a hypocrite- my profile says bi and I don't think I am. I picked that in part because the only other option that fits me best is "Gay Friendly" and I really don't like that term. Am I the only one here that thinks it sounds ridiculous? I like the meaning of it, just don't like the term.

1. Cleanliness. I have met so many people in this area that have an aversion to soap and water.

2. Leeches, sponges, or users. If you can't pay for your own habits don't expect me to.

Casual Sex Partner?

In touch with their animal instinct
Guys that are hot and sensate and nasty
Guys that are not afraid of my forward nature or mouth
Guys that are so confident (or arrogant) that they already know what I will do even before I know.
Purely physical...how they carry themselves.

Turn offs? (This is just about casual sex...I can like guys as friends with any of these qualities)

Virgins
Finicky people...
Guys obsessed with cleanliness....
Guys that spend too much time in the mirror...
Guys that have every hair is in place...
Guys who use any kind of beauty products...

As for your comment on gay friendly...I never thought about it but now that you bring it up...I completely agree....it sounds weird... and kinda creepy. We need an entry for straight women...or man.....

^^^^^^^
Everything above

None of that matters if you're at a gloryhole.

Anocxu Wrote:^^^^^^^
Everything above

None of that matters if you're at a gloryhole.

ROFL. What about cleanliness??

Guys. I said TOP quality. The point is you have to choose! Smile

Jettalove Wrote:ROFL. What about cleanliness??

Guys. I said TOP quality. The point is you have to choose! Smile
So then i'd pick a clean stall...
Come on!!

Jettalove Wrote:Guys. I said TOP quality. The point is you have to choose! Smile

nobody has to choose. because in real life we are never faced with such an abstract option of having to discriminate on choice of partner based on one single quality.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Casual sex partners aren't really my style anymore. I guess the top quality back when I did that kind of thing wouldn't be physical at all. It was that they needed the ability to let go (because I wasn't willing to deal with the cling of someone wanting more).

Deal breaker? Lack of cleanliness. If they smell bad. If they're dirty. If they clearly keep themselves (or their mouths) in disrepair? That's a HELL NO right from the start.

meridannight Wrote:nobody has to choose. because in real life we are never faced with such an abstract option of having to discriminate on choice of partner based on one single quality.

Okay, I guess I could have worded this a bit better. Just trying to get at the thing that MOST attracts you to someone when you first meet them, that would make you want to have sex with them. Something that would have to be there, or you wouldn't want to. For instance, for me, he could have Jamie Dornan's face with Marky Mark's 90's bod, but if he smelled gross to me, I wouldn't want to have sex (ok...bad example...may have to rethink that one...Wink )

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Casual sex partners aren't really my style anymore. I guess the top quality back when I did that kind of thing wouldn't be physical at all. It was that they needed the ability to let go (because I wasn't willing to deal with the cling of someone wanting more).

Deal breaker? Lack of cleanliness. If they smell bad. If they're dirty. If they clearly keep themselves (or their mouths) in disrepair? That's a HELL NO right from the start.
A desperate guy my age has to make the best of it...

If he's that repulsive.. i'd say .. face the other way..
Let him take you from behind.