Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Quality/Biggest Turn Off
Jettalove Wrote:Okay, I guess I could have worded this a bit better. Just trying to get at the thing that MOST attracts you to someone when you first meet them, that would make you want to have sex with them. Something that would have to be there, or you wouldn't want to.

what would make me want to have sex with a guy is physical attraction between us. and it either is or is not there. i either feel it or i don't feel it. nothing attracts me to a guy but who he is inside and outside. it's a composite core of what makes him him, not any one single thing about him.

(i am not sexually attracted to any quality taken out of context. this is a very important thing to realize!! e.g. i generally prefer dark hair, but i am not sexually attracted to every dark-haired man, neither does it mean i can't be attracted to guys with light hair. this is a crude example, but it illustrates my point precisely. to provide one more example, i love body hair on a man, and sight of it can get my dick hard. but i am not attracted to every guy with body hair, nor does it mean i can't be attracted to a guy who is smooth. do you see where i am going with this? i can't say that there is any specific quality that makes a guy attractive to me. rather, those physical things that i find attractive are a bonus if the guy i am attracted to possesses them. attraction is a connection between myself and him, and it doesn't depend on anything. it comes to existence outside my doing and will, outside what i do or don't find attractive).

and on the other side, that physical attraction is not necessary for me to have sex with a guy. i've had sex with guys i wasn't physically attracted to because i needed sex.

i don't know what would make me not want to have sex when an opportunity presents itself. maybe if i knew the guy and disliked him. and guys much younger than myself --- mostly a no go.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Jettalove Wrote:1. What is the top physical quality you would look for in a casual sex partner?
2. What is your biggest turn off in general?

1. To be skinny and feminine looking but having some of the male marks such as... errr, idk the word for that in English. Sad It's that thing on a man's throat that distinguishes men from women. So, that thing + feminine and skinny look = about 98% chance for to me get heavily attracted to the guy. As a reference of what I'm talking about, see my avatar.
2. Depends on what you're referring to - physical qualities or events.
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

turn ons... it's a tie between
pheromones, a guy with a scent I can recognize.
and
fun loving personality

turn offs, a tie
"product" used to make hair do unnatural things
and
cologne that stinks up a room

Top turn on is attitude...a guy who has absolutely no doubt that it's going to happen, no need for discussion...

Top turn off --- dumb ---don't care how hot/sexy/gorgeous he is...I just can't do dumb...