Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top or Bottom
I am Vers, usually more bottom but I have found this beautiful guy that is fully BOTTOM, I really like him and he likes me too... I don't know what to do... At some point I am going to want him to TOP me.... Sad:confused:

ask him... if he truly likes you, he would like to be top sometimes. compromise.

i guess that's not easy to change his position.
my ex is total top. never bottom for me.

oh sorry. just once. and he never wants to do it again.

maybe you can ask him to try at least once, then decide

vperez16 Wrote:I am Vers, usually more bottom but I have found this beautiful guy that is fully BOTTOM, I really like him and he likes me too... I don't know what to do... At some point I am going to want him to TOP me.... Sad:confused:

Aw, life is so ironical. It sounds so funny when two bottoms meet each other and they don't know what to do. If only I had a beautiful bottom next to me I know what I'd do to him Rofl

Ok, just kidding. I think you can't change him, I had a boyfriend once who was top so we were mostly masturbating together for two months and then we gave up and broke up.

Why don't you change yourself and try to enjoy topping? and if you two like each other he might try to be top sometimes.

honestly, if i was with a guy, he would have to be vers. i feel that i am, so my male partner would need to be as well. Wink:biggrin:

wakeboarder Wrote:honestly, if i was with a guy, he would have to be vers. i feel that i am, so my male partner would need to be as well. Wink:biggrin:

What does being with a guy have to do with it love? I am verse. LOLWink

That is something you are going to have to tell him.

I gave up on trying to be a bottom long time ago. Way back at the start had anyone cared to ask I would have identified as total bottom.

For the past nearly 15 years I have been a total top.

Times, people and situations change.

I would say that I'm a bottom, I always feel I need something in me, but I would try topping if my partner wanted to but I hope I find a partner that wants to top.