Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top poster's throne!!!
To be honest babe, I think it's all gone ... I've tried to communicate with the uk.gay.com people - I even offered to mod one or two of the boards myself, as I know they were strapped for volunteers and had staffing issues, but they just totally ignored all my attempts to communicate with them, so in the end I got fed up and left ...

I agree that it's a real shame that it's all gone, as it was a HUGE wealth of knowledge that has suffered in the process - however we now have gayspeak.com, so we can try and add our spin on things here (for as long as they'll have us lol).

I do apologise, by the way, for posting so many times on so many things - I just really like it here !! :redface:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Why feel bad? It's a forum after all.

But the more I think on it the worse it bothers me. ALL those posts on the comming out board...Love Life....all those debates, all the gay bashers who got an earfull, the personal stories, the political debates and religious debates and sex advice.......

Really, really sad. Someone should have put some of that into self help books or something. What a waste.

... oh yeah !!

Like that time I gave that guy a total earbending because he posted on the coming out board and used all SORTS of negatives and put-downs about gay people, and everybody was shocked that I could be so nasty :redface:.

Eugene said he wanted to marry me when he read that post, and then they deleted it !!!!! Because the site crashed ... I was GUTTED Cry.

Nevermind ... I view it as a cleverly-disguised opportunity - I've certainly learned from the knowledge we shared there, and can now apply myself to all sorts of new problems ... or, if there are none, MAKE some and then solve them !! Ahahahahahaaaaaaaaaar Lol2.

Kidding people xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

^^ I'm already disbelieving you were nasty... this story intrigues me Smile

Bless ... he was just an @rsehole babe - he posted on the coming out board of all places, where young, impressionable people were posting at the time in DROVES looking for guidance, hope, consideration, encouragement, and words enough to help them believe they were healthy, NORMAL people that deserved to have a chance at happiness ...

... and then this D!CKHEAD comes along and posts some HORRIBLE spiel about how we're all nancy boys, that ours is not a validly discernible sexual distinction (i.e. we're all just making it up), that we have no useful or invited place in society, and all this other b*llocks, so I just went bananas basically !

He made the mistake of quoting from the dictionary to back himself up, so I explained to him the meaning of the term BIGOT, and how I felt really angered that he would choose to spout his DRIVEL in a place where it was calculated to hurt the most impressionable group of lads out there - the closeted young ones ...

If I could have gotten my hands on him I'd have done time I think.

*sigh*

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I can feel Mr.shadow's hands over my crown :eek:

He is only 10 posts away to dethrone me .Grlaugh:tongue:

Rolleyes moi ?

Heh - I've tried to hold back babe - I don't want to be the top one as you're deservedly there yourself at the moment x

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Dont hold back!!!!! besides the crown makes my head itchy lol Remybussi

Have you noticed your title? You turned into a Godlike in a month, the closest to god we have in the forum Xyxthumbs

Ha ha ha ha Lol2, bless !!

Then let's get it on :biggrin:.

As for the site-rank ? I know !! HOW SWEET IS THAT BY THE WAY !?!?!

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

lol... Ego... we have takeoff! Big Grin