Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top poster's throne!!!
At the moment i own it ... but.... here is a conspiracy theory: Who's gonna kick my butt off the No1 poster?heehee

Btw congrats to wouldlikemuscle for his 300 post today! Still has a bit of typing to do to catch up with Mr shadow i think...Rolleyes

Sooooo not fare,

At Gay.com I had well over 6-7000+.............now I have to start all over. :-( Not sure what that says about me.......

Congratulations!

Whereas I was the considerable underdog ... how the worm has turned Confusedmile:.

Not that it really matters - half the time my replies are really short ones anyway !! A fact which I'm sure most people are thankful of !! Wink.

Cool.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

haha... I honestly thought that I'd open this thread to see Shadow's name as king post-whore Big Grin

Spotysocks... prepare to be dethroned in the very near future!!

Indeed babe ... Wouldlikemuscle and I are snapping at your heels Lol2.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

hehehe

i know i know , i am soon going to be poster No ..um not 1!

But if you cant fight something learn to love it lol

Wait though because if Drocko starts posting again competition will be tough! Wink

C'mon Drocko, show your guns!!!

Indeed !! It's like pole position almost !!

I was thinking I might shadow your posting numbers though, so I always stay say ... 5 posts behind you, 'coz that way you could keep your position x

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

No! I d be happy to hand you my crown. Being at the top is so much pressureAstrosmiley2

Bless you !! Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I started thinking about it last night and realized that for so many years I had to have had at least 10,000+....Any way we can find that out or are the boards completely cut loose and drifting alone somehwere in cyber space? I know they had to re-boot when we had all those problems and erased all the back log, but it would be interesting to find out.

Kind oif sad when you think about it. Like burning down a library. Think about it. All those thousands and thousands of posts from so many people with so much information....and love and thought and caring just whiped out at the whim of some corporate hack who decides there's no money in it....

Hadn't thought of it that way before..... :-(