Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top vs Bottom
I have only ever bottomed but I think even though I am a bit feminime I'm still move of a man than alot of guys. I do not feel inferior to anyone if anything I secretly feel supeior due to the fact that I do martail art and am not too bad at that.
I personaly do not have a clue what the gay comunity thinks of tops and bottoms as I don't have many gay friends. I know that the gay comunity varies in different places in my country quite alot.

I'm kinda girly and weak and I'm a top.

I am a submissive bottom(and i love it) but I don't think it's demeaning....because while tops like that I am a sub and will follow all their orders...they also treat me like a princess.
For ex they open doors for me and don't let me pay and things like that.
It evens out. Some of us are just into that whole thing.

in my country. Most of the people thinks it like " top as a man,bot as a woman" i know that is awful. :biggrin:

I like the way gays are so naive a bit like the old 3 pints and a straight man would go gay.... Does that means 3 pints and a gay man goes straight??? If so thank god i dont get drunk lol imagen my horror if i wake up with a woman id feel odd lol

zeon Wrote:I like the way gays are so naive a bit like the old 3 pints and a straight man would go gay.... Does that means 3 pints and a gay man goes straight??? If so thank god i dont get drunk lol imagen my horror if i wake up with a woman id feel odd lol

christ i think i would have a heart attack

like u did not so long ago lol.... we know what u on about Tongue

I've not experienced this before. I'm a top.

To each their own. No two couples or partners operate the same way.

not sure maybe start with 69 and see what grows from there.