Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topman Addiction
its not just topman, a lot of shops. but mainly topman. i go in there for one thing and come out with bags and bags. its terrible!!! i rinse my account every time Cry lol i love clothes shopping so much. i get what i pay for, like i get the good deals. just too many. lol anybody else get this or do i have a problem!!:tongue:

lol... I can go into Topman... walk out without buying a single thing!! I don't really like the clothes they do... might look good on someone else, like yourself... but not on me... not my style.

Can't say I have shopping addictions tho... I'm more of a saver than a spender... mainly coz I wants a house!!!

I tmight be a question of different ages and different priorities...?
(wondering) PA
Invasion

I cant stand topman, its like WOAHH WHY DONT I GO THERE AND LOOK LIKE EVERY OTHER GUY MY AGE AND YOUNGER WOO. I spend money on tech stuff mainly ~>_>

WELL LATELY BEEN UNI.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

i rly dnt like all there random pantterny shit, n checkered stuff but i go for ther blank stuff and coats n stuff. i spose mainly cos they do small tightie stuff :tongue: n i like small tightie stuff, without it bein all femanine and camp u know

Weeeell... never been to "Topman" but I go into Hot Topic and go around looking at everything...

oh. and thrift stores too... because it's the only place I can know I can go buy girl's pants (god DAMN they're comfortable... if they don't completely crush your private bits >.<) and for the most part not get many weird looks.

Either one of those stores, but I've never seen Topman stuff.....

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:lol... I can go into Topman... walk out without buying a single thing!! I don't really like the clothes they do... might look good on someone else, like yourself... but not on me... not my style.

Can't say I have shopping addictions tho... I'm more of a saver than a spender... mainly coz I wants a house!!!

Haha me too, I always see stuff that looks nice but not the kind of stuff that'd suit me :frown:

I did walk out of river island the other day with a yuuuuuuuuummy green striped hoody though *drool* I love it.

By the way... if anyone knows where they do PLAIN RED hoodys with nothing on them... please do share. I've seen random people with them on but I really want one and can't find any :frown:

I seem to remember seeing a plain red hoody in primark once (doesn't that make me sound classy) so maybe take a look there, it's bound to be a bargain lol

newc_student_18 Wrote:I seem to remember seeing a plain red hoody in primark once (doesn't that make me sound classy) so maybe take a look there, it's bound to be a bargain lol

Haha can't diss Primark... I've got some decent shirts from there in my time! And work trousers, which have lasted years. :biggrin:

It is a bit good i must admit, got some decent stuff from there myself