Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topman Addiction
I'd love to have a clothes shopping interest, because I love the idea of looking good. However, I rarely seem to achieve it. You know the way some people seem to look great in whatever they wear? That's always a complete mystery to me. I look in the windows of shops like Top Man, River Island and Next and have no idea what I would buy if ever I had the money. Any new clothes generally come from Primark or French supermarkets. Albert has a great eye for clothes and has bought me some rather nice shirts over the years, often things I would never have considered buying for myself. If I'm at a festival I am always tempted to buy lovely Nepalese knitware or Guatemalen weaves. Trouble is, so much of it is handwash only I generally end up not wearing it at all. No, I haven't a clue about clothes. I usually leave a shop without making a single purchase.

I have always worn purple with red hats that don't go, so I don't even have old age to look forward to :-)

marshlander Wrote:I have always worn purple with red hats that don't go, so I don't even have old age to look forward to :-)

Oh, come on, Jenny!!! Who are you trying to fool? Lol
Invasion

Seems that top man has turned over >>>

http://money.uk.msn.com/consumer/article...id=7349625

Cool

Enigma Wrote:Seems that top man has turned over >>>

http://money.uk.msn.com/consumer/article...id=7349625

Cool

Why is Sportsworld down there :eek: I love sportsworld!!!!

The rest in the bottom pile I could agree with.

Don't agree with Waitrose being top mind... hate the place!!