Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tornadoes
Hi Guys,

I read in the news that the tornado affected parts of US.

I hope the GS friends living in US are safe and doing fine.

Heart

That was a terrible tornado outbreak with a lot of similarities to the April 2011 outbreak...just in December. One of the tornadoes was estimated to have been on the ground for over 200 miles.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

the news and the footage is devastating. My heart goes out to everyone affected.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I'm angry. I know it's a reaction to the sorrow. That shift of workers in the candle factory that continued to work through the storm until the place collapsed on them and a fraction of them got out alive. Where were the safety protocols and the responsiveness? Same kinds of questions for the Amazon warehouse. 200 miles an hour across four+ states. "There's no climate change." Ugh. I'm just very depressed about it right now. It's really going to take a little time to digest. And then I'm angry because of all the stories about how donated dollars get funneled and narrowly managed. WTF is one to do in support besides blind faith giving and moaning? SHIT.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMVY1L1G...RANDOMLIVE
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • ChadCoxRox