Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toys for beginners?
I was considering getting some uh, toys, but I wasn't sure where to start since I've never bought any before, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend to order online that are:
A: Good for a first timer
B: Affordable
C: Discreetly packaged (IE: Just a brown box with no hints on the label)
D:the site is not going to steal money from me (This should go without saying)

I think many sites use outer packaging for mail order items that doesn't give away the fact that there's a sex toy inside.

I was with someone in the past who was embarrassed to buy anything even online so I did it for him. I also bought nipple clamps in a sex shop for a straight guy I used to know and his girlfriend made him sleep on the sofa for a month. Haha....

I have always used adammale website for all my toys I have bought. They ship it in a plain box with just your name and address on it, not even a return address on the outside. They are totally legit and cost is reasonably low.

Udabar Wrote:I have always used adammale website for all my toys I have bought. They ship it in a plain box with just your name and address on it, not even a return address on the outside. They are totally legit and cost is reasonably low.

Would you happen (or be able to give, not sure if it's outside the site's allowed rules) any suggestions as to good starter items?

Well are you wanting something to play with in your anus or are you looking for something for your cock, nipples or what? There are so many items, that people might want to "begin" with. Some people like to try and get into S&M or Beastiality, but got that I would suggest starting with a gerbil and to locate your local pet store.

Oh. Right. Anal toys. (Probably some type of Dildo but I'm open to suggestions for other things) Other things I assume I can figure out on my own, but with this, I don't want to get something that's going to be impossible to use to start with.

I also have had good success with adammale in the past - but havent ordered in a long time.

If you sign up they will usually send you a email with a coupon discount right away... even mail you a plain envelope with another envelope which has their sexual material inside which has more coupons and such (if you want to use your physical address).

I am sure on the site you can find beginner "butt plugs" which usually consist of very small and then a medium size and then a bit larger one... same for dildos...

I actually recommend something a bit different which is a vibrating egg/eggs. They are pretty small - about the size of ones thumb - and are usually corded to a small remote where the batteries are...

All the friends I have recommended them to (and after buying the largest dildos on the sight and find it was the stupidest purchase EVER) go for the vibrating eggs and drive themselves/partners crazy!

Enjoy Flash

They have kits that you can buy that will, over time, stretch your hole out, if your into bottoming. They normally have a small one to start off with and then you can move to the medium one and if your really into taking it, after that use the large one. They do have just small plugs on there and also small dildos. They will prolly range from 8.95 - 14.95.

nearly all sex-shop sites have discrete shipping and billing (ie not debiting your bank account and butt-dildo-shop-galore etc).

as for a first timer, there are plenty of soft touch gel based dildo's in the 5-7 inch range, and get one not too thick. The more average for a real penis the better, and the soft gel touch means it tends to bend and be more forgiving than something rock hard if you aren't immediately willing.

Aside from that buy plenty of good lube and take your time.

When I was little these were one of my first toys

[Image: lego.jpg]