Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toys for beginners?
lilitu Wrote:when i was little these were one of my first toys

[Image: lego.jpg]

omfg

ouchie.

On-topic, I've shopped at Mr. S Leather for over a year now, they sell high-quality products and LOTS of fetish gear, but some things run a bit spendy. As for discretion in packaging, what I've bought has arrived in either a brown box or envelope with a return address of "MSL".

You might also consider shopping edenfantasys.com (that's not a typo) for pretty good deals on current popular items and a fun rewards program.

I started out with glass toys. Well actually thats a lie I tried huge rubber ones but realized they were really hurting. Get some different size glass toys and start like that, lots of lube! x

There's one called the Badboy, it comes in a number of sizes - a good start I think!

Anonymous Wrote:I was considering getting some uh, toys, but I wasn't sure where to start since I've never bought any before, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend to order online that are:
A: Good for a first timer
B: Affordable
C: Discreetly packaged (IE: Just a brown box with no hints on the label)
D:the site is not going to steal money from me (This should go without saying)

Hey I recommend "Cheeky Boy Prostate Massager" at adammale site. It offers both prostate and perineum stimulation whilst not forgetting the highly enjoyable rippled shaft. Although prostate massage intensifies orgasm, it is also provides health benefits too. The flexible shaft is made from high quality silicone and fully waterproof. Deep, penetrating vibrations are provided via the removable RO80mm vibrating bullet whilst the 3 external ridges increase perinem pleasure too. Each of the 4 bulbous sections gently massage you internally as they slide in until the soft curved tip reaches your G Spot for explosive anal excitement. Provides a perfect size for beginners and experienced users. I heard that you can get 50% off on any tem you order there, including cheeky boy prostate massager. You will just need to enter the offer code "BIG10" on the check out. Aside of 50% off, you can get free 3 DVD's, Free mystery gift and a free shipping too. Time is limited with this offer, I hope you can order till the promo is running.