Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toys
They can help pass the time when you are alone in hotel bedrooms when away on business trips.

Thats when I tended to use mine most

Shadow Wrote:... but to be honest I get more use out of my tax return forms than I do my sex toys ...
Had I not an accountant who fills them in for me I'm sure I would also be tempted to treat income tax returns with minimal respect ... I get confused just finding the right place to sign the damn things. Rolleyes

God this is where I sound right slutty and pervy..between my boyfriend and I we have:

-a leather harness
-leather chaps
-handcuffs
-vibrating dildo
-normal dildo
-small butt plug
-medium butt plug
-large butt plug
-anal beads
-leather ball weight
-leather ball spreader
-metal ball weight
-cockrings

I have to say the large butt plug is good! Also the anal beads are brill, you pull them out on the brink or orgasm and you are awash with pleasure...not bad for £3.49 in Barbara Kelly's online sale! ><

marshlander Wrote:Had I not an accountant who fills them in for me I'm sure I would also be tempted to treat income tax returns with minimal respect ... I get confused just finding the right place to sign the damn things. Rolleyes

As I am a tax inspector.......................Maybe I could help........LOL !!!!!