Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgenders
best way to understand them

WHAT MAKES U GAY IS WHAT MAKES THEM TRANSGENDERED... Some people would say that being gay is a choice and we know it isnt... Same with transgenderness they are still them just not in the right body...

zeon Wrote:best way to understand them

WHAT MAKES U GAY IS WHAT MAKES THEM TRANSGENDERED... Some people would say that being gay is a choice and we know it isnt... Same with transgenderness they are still them just not in the right body...

Christ no need to shout lol

I have no idea why they view them like that.
To me they finally become whole ,when they become who they were meant to be in the first place.

I have seen the hate first hand, I nearly lost my soul sister to suicide in the early days after the operation.
Thankfully she did not succeed.

To me she is an inspiration ,so brave so strong.

i truly and honestly dont care - if someone is saying they are male trapped in a females body then i totally accept it, not for me to judge - end of the day im gay and there's a huge church army brainwashed into sending me straight to hell Smile .. no way im gonna pass judgement on anyone else

Hey there
you know, a lot of men will look down on me when i start transitioning, but what do i care? expressing discrimination for someone based on their gender identity is cowardly. it suggests that you're not comfortable with your own indentity.
i just want to ask you, when you speak about trans people, don't forget us trans men.
do remember though, that everyone has the right to feel weird about trans people, as long as they're not being rude.

As my screen name indicates, I'm really into my bikes. Mountain bikes especially. There was a TG woman (a man who became a woman) on the professional downhill MTB circuit a number of years ago and she was winning like crazy. She was discriminated against because everyone thought she was just a guy in drag. They didn't understand that she felt that she was a woman her whole life and actually made the brave decision to become one through surgery. She was banned from women's competetive cycling for a while and through law suits and time was then again granted the right to compete as a woman. Woooohoooo!!!

Maybe a little off subject but an interesting story which maybe gives a little hope to the human race when we all need it most.

RIZZ, you are brave and inspiring to live life to it's fullest the way we want to! Thanks.