Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travel Destinations
If I can get to Italy this year, that'd be great, but I'm not sure I can fit it in. I'm going to Yorkshire to visit friends later in the year, so that's sort of like a mini holiday.

Iceblink Wrote:We spend half of the year in Michigan and the other half is spent in Palm Springs, which is vacation.

You lucky dogs.

Vacation? Ha! I can't afford vacations because I have to fly to Brisbane twice a year.... But I'm going in August and it will be the last time for awhile. Yay!
I'll be busy with the Sturgis Bike Rally August 2nd thru 7th then fly out of here on the 8th for five days where every minute will be planned out before I get there. In fact I'm sitting up now waiting to get "my boss" on cam to get updated when he comes in. The next real vacation will be July 2015, and we're going to do a road trip of the USA.

Love's a bitch but I'm not complaining.

Just had a week at Wales UK, a really nice holidaySmile

May get to Weston super Mare UK later in the year, as they have a great country and western festival I to attend.

Motherfuckin' backpacking over motherfuckin' Europe eyyyy! Then moving to Glasgow in September :')

Getting married in August and our honeymoon/vacation will be in Saba, a tiny Caribbean island with great scuba diving and snorkeling. It's supposed to be very gay friendly, the only Caribbean island that allows gay marriage. Lots of outdoor activities, and it looks really beautiful.

Anywhere cheap and gay friendly?

Yes, onsen in Hokkaido is quite enjoyable. I'd probably go in the winter. It's very nice, cold outside and very hot inside. They have nice inns where the onsen is actually part of your room. The walls are thermal glass so you can see the beautiful snow outside while you sit in the onsen inside.

Uneunsae Wrote:Yes, onsen in Hokkaido is quite enjoyable. I'd probably go in the winter. It's very nice, cold outside and very hot inside. They have nice inns where the onsen is actually part of your room. The walls are thermal glass so you can see the beautiful snow outside while you sit in the onsen inside.

Thanks - sounds nice. If I did not possess an irrational fear of flying I would see if you wanted a travel companion. Smile

I will be heading to a fairly remote part of north British Columbia to enjoy the Liard Hot Springs - which are hot springs that have had minimal development and are generally in their natural state. They are spectacular - particularly when surrounded by several feet of snow in the winter. Won't be snow in August, but they are still a welcome relief and possibly one of my most favourite destinations.

My ex and I had planned to go together (he is from Sapporo), but we parted ways before we ever took the trip. It is a very romantic destination, IMO.