Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!!!! I need to lose weight Help!!!!!
There is really only one qway to effectively lose and keep off weight, despite what all of the pundits and fad diests say. You have to eat fewer calories than you need to maintain your weight, and you have to excersize to keep your body's metabolism going. If you have not been used to excersizing you have to start slowly, it's not an instantaneous thing, but as you work into it you will find it gets easier. In the last year while I was deployed to Afghanistan I lost 35 pounds, and amazingly enough since we've been back for a month I've managed to keep it off. How, by eating fewer calories than I need to maintain my weight, and by making sure I do my PT so I can keep my body';s metabolism going.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but honestly what matters the most is your desire and dedication to make the change =]

Simple, I have lost two stone in the last six months. Eat less, do more!
I started by slowly taking away the extras in my diet and going for a half an hour run every day, i now do a six mile run every other day with some workouts tossed in for good measure Smile

see what i do is, a jog 3 times a week every morning before school or a cycle, i alternate gives a bit of spice, anyway so do that and i do 100 crunches a day, i planning on joining the gym but not yet got round to it i need a buddy lol yep so in the past month i have managed to go from 9st 10 to 9 st 6 which is good for me because i still binge eat and have chippys and chinese, but in moderation and when you make dinner make half of what you would noramlly make, then have the other half a few hours later, exercise on an empty stomoch looses more weight (hence the morning thing) and too keep me motivated i wake up every morning to a big sign on my door reading your fat loose weight, my alarm says that too, and obviously have a goal, which is to get in your feel good trousers, hope this helps Smile

drink lots of water (like 4 liters a day), do exercise at least one hour a day, take hot baths frecuently (3-4 times a day), eat low fat foods, lots of fruits and vegetables and absolutely no soda (no even light), fast food, junk food for at least two weeks; this "diet" help people from 13 to 25 years only.

if you want to make it quicker take pills but I have to warn you, the pills sometimes can cause disorders such as insomnia, sleepness, dizzyness, etc.

I try with pills once but I think I take the bulimia ones because the two times I took them I end the day throwing up and with a horrible stomachache; the diet is better, but take at lest one month to see results.

hope that help, XOXO, me.

an easy one to help is a tip a bodybuiling mate told me - eat less bread and potatoes i.e carb foods, you end up storing them as fat round your trunk as he calls it, instead of taking sandwiches to work why not dice some salad foods mix it in a bowl with tin of tuna n bit of mayo,,its more filling with longer lasting energy specially if you add a bit of pasta n tommatos on too,

try not to eat carb foods after say 5 oclock because if your not gonna do much after 7 or 8 at night then you'll not burn it off and it will just bee stored in your body, try and aim for protien foods if u know your not gonna do any exercise - got most of that info from the mens health magazine - the guy was super hot with abbs n everything who gave that advice,

like stated above...go 2 the Gym...& who knows U might C some other HUNKY guys there.

Losing weight can be so difficult! What I do is "everything in moderation". I dont deprive myself of anything. I try taking stairs vs elevator (escalator) and just constantly stay moving to burn those calories.

To add to that post... I may "cut back" on things such as soda and various carbs but again...everything in moderation

Yes! Cold water especially! It gets that metabolism going!

queer-python Wrote:drink lots of water (like 4 liters a day), do exercise at least one hour a day, take hot baths frecuently (3-4 times a day), eat low fat foods, lots of fruits and vegetables and absolutely no soda (no even light), fast food, junk food for at least two weeks; this "diet" help people from 13 to 25 years only.

if you want to make it quicker take pills but I have to warn you, the pills sometimes can cause disorders such as insomnia, sleepness, dizzyness, etc.

I try with pills once but I think I take the bulimia ones because the two times I took them I end the day throwing up and with a horrible stomachache; the diet is better, but take at lest one month to see results.

hope that help, XOXO, me.