Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treadmill
[Image: treadmill1.jpg]

A treadmill is something you walk or run on to burn calories and to keep in shape. I like to go on the treadmill. It's the best exercise, in my opinion. I like to run on it and sweat. It really makes me feel alive. I listen to music while I'm on the treadmill. I always bring my water with me. I could go on and on about the treadmill. Any other people go on the treadmill?

no but i use the cross trainers sometimes cos i wrecked one of my knees playing football sp no impact on those, they get addictive cos theirs always the same faces at our gym running miles on them - wish i had the stamina to do it myself

Cutieboy Wrote:[Image: treadmill1.jpg]

A treadmill is something you walk or run on to burn calories and to keep in shape. I like to go on the treadmill. It's the best exercise, in my opinion. I like to run on it and sweat. It really makes me feel alive. I listen to music while I'm on the treadmill. I always bring my water with me. I could go on and on about the treadmill. Any other people go on the treadmill?

Yes .. .thats what I ever wanted ... running without reason :eek: ... and where is the ashtray at this furniture ? :confused:

Next Idea please... I don´t like this...

Once again fen you have brought a smile to my face - I thank you!

LOL, your humor rules Fen. Smile

I was just on the treadmill a couple of minutes ago. I had a good workout. I was on there for over 38 minutes.

Cutieboy Wrote:LOL, your humor rules Fen. Smile

I was just on the treadmill a couple of minutes ago. I had a good workout. I was on there for over 38 minutes.

goddess .. poor boy .... Who has punished so hard ... and why ? What have you done ?
I´m so sorry ... We should call Amnesty International... I think its against the human rights....:eek:

I use an exercise bike, it's boring just sitting and pedaling (and my butt hurts after sitting for too long Sad) so I've always a treadmill.

Cutieboy Wrote:[Image: treadmill1.jpg]

I am up to eight miles now daily and another 10 miles on the bike...just started the eliptical. I had a heart attack so I have to do it every day so it never happens again...

...I am basically physically fit and had low cholestoral but years of smoking f*cked up my arteries...trying to reverse the damage.

I've never used a treadmill before.

I do stairs climbing follows by jogging and power walk afterward everyday.

I do stairs climbing in the building where I work. My office is on 27th floor so I climb stairs from ground floor to 27th. 3 reps daily. I've done 5 reps before. People around me (Colleagues, friends and janitors) think I'm insane. But they are used to my insanity. Yeah, I tripped several times before (Don't ever dance whilst stairs climbing).

It follows by 30 minutes jog around my office. As a reward, I tend to bump into the guy that I have a crush with. And we talk. And we have become friends. Woosh!

I do HIIT on a stationary bike three times a week. I can't do HIIT whilst running anymore as I need to be extra careful with the safety of my injured left leg.

P/S: I haven't done stairs climbing and jog for a week now as I injured my left leg whilst trying a new dancing choreography. Felt like it has been stabbed with a knife or something. It was a torture to walk for a week. I feel like crap for not doing cardio. Leg is recovering well now. I'm a happy boy again. But I can't do cardio until next Monday.

fenris Wrote:goddess .. poor boy .... Who has punished so hard ... and why ? What have you done ?
I´m so sorry ... We should call Amnesty International... I think its against the human rights....:eek:

Oh I can go on there for an hour and I've done it. Cool