Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trembling... Turn on or off?
So... I guess I'm kind of "seeing" a guy. Anyway, we got a little crazy last night and we ended up jerking each other off. However, he did some things that made me tremble. Since this was a first for me and he didn't say anything about it; I am now left wondering. Was that a good thing or a bad thing? Do they turn you on or off when you make your partner tremlble? My shy self found it to be embarrassing as I think about what happened, like now he thinks I am... for lack of better term easy. Thoughts, comments, support?

Thanks!

It happened to me a few weeks ago, hard to explain the feeling really.

Many people think the male orgasm is when we ejaculate.
That's not the male orgasm, that's just ejeculating.
The male orgasm is actually stronger than an ejaculation.
What you experienced is the male orgasm. It can be the trembling, moaning, big ejaculation and yes, just you feeling so damn great afterwards.
A man can actually get an orgasm without ejaculating.

@ Straight woman of the world: We men aren't as simple as you think we are Wink

If I had a partner and I saw him tremble and such, I would be so turned on. I'd be happy that I got him to get an orgasm.

Trembling is usually a good sign for all involved.

But being the dirty old bastard that I am, and being hard up lately...
What did he do to make your tremble? :biggrin:
Use a condom.

If I make a guy tremble when doing something sexual to him...I consider that one of the highest compliments imaginable. Because that's a sign that I'm making him lose complete control of himself. Smile

Lex

NewToThis Wrote:So... I guess I'm kind of "seeing" a guy. Anyway, we got a little crazy last night and we ended up jerking each other off. However, he did some things that made me tremble. Since this was a first for me and he didn't say anything about it; I am now left wondering. Was that a good thing or a bad thing? Do they turn you on or off when you make your partner tremlble? My shy self found it to be embarrassing as I think about what happened, like now he thinks I am... for lack of better term easy. Thoughts, comments, support?

Thanks!

If you enjoyed it ... and it sounds like you did ... then, yeah, what could be wrong with that? Sounds totally hot to me. That's kind of the idea, right? To get beyond ordinary self-control.

As another point, I suggest you not be afraid to discuss things with your sexual partner... ask questions or whatever. I know it can be awkward at first but, honestly, the more open you are about what you like and don't, the more you are able to communicate that, the more you learn from others what they like and don't, etc., the more fulfilling your sex life will be.

Moaning is good, BUT to a certain extent. Just in case you'll ever moan.
Like don't scream, like how my neighbour used to do (woman). (I wasn't doing the fucking, I just heard her every time she had company during the day Tongue)

Thats kinda hot... And your shy as well? Watch your back man i might just eat you up...
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Sounds like a reaction you can't really control. Maybe when things get intense. I have one or 2 of those heh.

If it felt good for you and he didn't seem to mind, I don't see the problem.

It's not really a problem for me.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Thats kinda hot... And your shy as well? Watch your back man i might just eat you up...

Virgo you filrt, don't scare the young lad lol.