Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triumphant return
Hey chicos Smile

I am now back online and ready to GS my little heart out once more. You'll be glad to know that Spain, or more accurately Galicia, has been very kind to me so far Smile Sadly i seem to be learning more Italian and Galego than Spanish here, but on the plus side, everyone pure creams themselves over the fact i'm Scottish and the only class i bother to turn up to is English Linguistics, so it's not all bad news.

Hope y'all have been coping without me while i've been too drunken on my spanish adventure to get onto facebook, never mind GS...

In other news i have this weird contact allergic reaction going on in my hands that causes the skin to peel off. It's great. I can't booze anymore cos pf the ridiculous dose of sedative antihistamines i'm taking on a daily basis. Those of you who know me well will know what an amazing triumph this is for my immune system. It's finally kicked in. Only problem is my hands don't have an infection...

Also i am officially in love with Carlos Baute's voice, and would have sex with it if i could. Never mind the rest of him (though he IS rather fine...)

Much love

xxx

welcome back Big Grin hope your haveing a good time there.. although i'm not to sure on the full story though i can kinda guess Big Grin (wont know me as i am new :O)

Well hello there Smile

Until recently i was the resident mentalist here. Then my tinterwebs died. I'm currently living in Santiago de Compostela on ERASMUS, which, it turns out, is an excuse to drink yourself into a stupor every day and get paid for it. Fun times Big Grin

xxx

sox-and-the-city Wrote:which, it turns out, is an excuse to drink yourself into a stupor every day and get paid for it. Fun times Big Grin

xxx

Biggrina I'm comeing there Big Grin

[COLOR="Purple"]Were your ears ringing?
I think it was PA who just asked about you... the new mentalist of GS?

Sorry to hear about the new skin condition but isnt it what everyone wants - skin peels? Hope all clears up soon.

Welcome back, Oh Great One Bow [/COLOR]

Aww geez Frank, there's nothing like a bit of welcoming and worshipping to make a guy feel loved. Made me super-happy, that has...

[COLOR="Purple"]I am still on my knees Oh Great One :biggrin:

Did you ever get the new Hello Kitty camera?

***my friend said that when lady gagagagaga was in Tokyo she did the whole Hello Kitty thing Repuke [/COLOR]

hello have a nice time backInvasion Coffee

Hi, sox, lovely to see you.

Welcome back mate. Confusedmile:

Quote: Originally Posted by sox-and-the-city [Image: viewpost.gif]
which, it turns out, is an excuse to drink yourself into a stupor every day and get paid for it. Fun times Big Grin

Any more vacancies? I certainly could love a job like that, you lucky beggar. Xyxthumbs