Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble Getting Started
Hi! I registered tonight and I am having trouble getting started. All my efforts come to naught. Stand bye and sooner or later, I will post an amazing intro. In the meantime, here is a synopsis of who I am:

Straight male
Approaching 60 years old
Marriage ending by my choice
Looking for serious minded male companionship
No game players
Open to anything.

Does that make sense? I've tried writing a pithy intro, over and over again. It just doesn't work. Please PM me if you'd like to know more.

Sincerely,
Janwaar

No - but then I don't speak English, so much around here doesn't make sense for me.

:tongue:

Wavey

Welcome to the board.

Hah! Very funny...

I am just having a hard time expressing myself. If you do not speak English, tell me what language you do speak, and I will accommodate you.

My story is complex. I am an older man, trying to come to terms with himself. Is that so unusual in this community?

Janwaar

Unusual hmmm.... older men - yes - tons more youth than 'experienced' Wink

... coming to terms with oneself - No.... that appears to be a very common theme here.

Welcome to the forums, Janwaar.

There are a few of us who skew the average age here towards the upper end, so you're not alone. Don't worry so much about expressing yourself eloquently. Now that would be something new here! You don't have to tell your life story all at once, either. Bite-sized chunks are fine.

I was married to a woman for 19 years before we divorced and I allowed myself to explore my equal attraction to guys. I'm still getting used to that. PM if you want a perspective from someone more than half your age, although the youngsters here have plenty of support to share! Smile

Welcome to GS Janwaar,
We Have Elvis !!

Welcome to GS Smile

Welcome to GS Smile

Janwaar Wrote:My story is complex. I am an older man, trying to come to terms with himself. Is that so unusual in this community?

Nope, not unusual, it's pretty much the norm....for all ages...Confusedmile:

Welcome to GS, sir

Wavey

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye