Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble getting on line with Gay Speak
I am enjoying Gay Speak, it's a very friendly web sight, my one frustration is that I have trouble getting on line with Gay Speak in the evening, say 7 or 8 P.M. EDT.
Does anyone else incur this?

Haven't had a problem. Maybe it is a local connectivity thing.
I bid NO Trump!

no, I have't had that issue.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I have that occasionally, that my browser will tell something about server stopped responding or not found. If I try immediately again it works fine.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

...I don't have trouble getting online BUT I sometimes have trouble staying on GS...I'll sign in and be typing a post and when I go to submit it I'll get a window that says something like, You Must Be Signed In To Perform This Function...

Of course,, I'm about as tech savvy as Sheep so that could be it lol...

I occasionally have difficulty logging on. Once in a while when replying to a post I get a "that page does not exist" error. When I click my back button and then resubmit, all seems to be well.
[MENTION=21775]Butterfingers[/MENTION] ... I would suggest that 7 to 8 PM is "prime time" online. Do you have cable or DSL?

MikeW Wrote:I occasionally have difficulty logging on. Once in a while when replying to a post I get a "that page does not exist" error. When I click my back button and then resubmit, all seems to be well.
[MENTION=21775]Butterfingers[/MENTION] ... I would suggest that 7 to 8 PM is "prime time" online. Do you have cable or DSL?

TBH, I am not sure, I know that I have no trouble with other sights. What I have discovered since
I posted this was that if a use a search engine and just type in gay speak and then click on the appropriate choice that it takes much longer and sometime does not work (as in the evening)
Now I type in gayspeak.com in the address bar and bang! here I am, thanks for your help to all.

I sometimes have issues with logging on to the site.
An eye for an eye

I've also had some trouble recently. Sometimes I can't log on and get the message "GaySpeak is taking too long to respond." Sometimes it is just slow. Other times it works just fine. On other sites I have no problem at the times I am having problems here.

I was chatting with another GSer a couple days ago who said he was having "lag issues". (With the site. Get your mind out of the gutter.) I haven't experienced it myself.

Lex