Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble with Men/Sex
Well I DO get hard I just don't have that final climax. I suppose it is kind of silly worrying about something like that.

I really appreciate your insight, guys. Smile

I would find it a bit disappointing but if I could still pleasure my partner I would be fine with it.

As other posters have mentioned, sounds like might just need to find out why you can't orgasm. Can you get fully hard?

RicardoRacoon Wrote:There are a lot of people who have no issue having sex with someone they hardly know. That's okay but that's not me. [...]

Nothing wrong with that, in fact it seems the most sensible thing to do in my opinion. Until recently I was a huge man whore, today I don't find it appealing at all.

As for the lack of orgasm, it could be a medical problem. Maybe you should go see a doctor (urologist), it's no shame to seek professional help.

I too have difficulties with orgasm, I have them but it usually takes 20 minutes or so but I think mine are a bit stronger than normal like I get really flush for about 2 minutes haha. My boyfriend was worried at first because he was unable to get me off and thought I wasn't attracted to him which is so wrong because he is so damn cute ^_^. ANYWAYS once I explained to him he was cool Big Grin im sure whoever your with will be fine with you not having an orgasm.

RicardoRacoon Wrote:Well I DO get hard I just don't have that final climax. I suppose it is kind of silly worrying about something like that.

Well that changes everything. It is entirely possible that a doctor could help you out with your inability to orgasm.

If you're a bottom it probably doesn't matter. And as long as you get hard, you can top also. You don't need to orgasm. But you might find it to be a little more satisfying if you did. More so for you than for your partner. This addresses the other side of the question that you didn't ask.

RicardoRacoon Wrote:I've never had a diagnosis, though I'm certain the reason I don't orgasm is because my testicles were in my body rather than in my scrotum until I was about 15. And I appreciate the insight. It does help with confidence. Smile
Someone advised that you should see a urologist, and I would second that opinion, Ricardo. If you are wired like most normal men, you should be wired to orgasm too. When you say you don't orgasm, what do you mean, precisely? Do you mean you don't ejaculate? Or do you mean that you don't get a wonderful warm feeling when ejaculation occurs? Have you orgasmed when masturbating? Do you have anything to compare the experience of orgasm to?
I think your problem might be something psychological, something like not really trusting anyone sufficiently with your private self to lose yourself completely in the act. Some people are retentive, some more than others. Maybe you are not allowing yourself to experience this loss of self. It's something we French call "La Petite Mort" (the little death), an interesting way of putting it, since it does leave you sort of dewired / disconnected for a while, again, some more than others. Maybe the problem is a hormonal imbalance because clearly you are not producing the reward drug that our brains put out when we've orgasmed. That is something that a visit to your doctor might put right.
Good luck.
PA