Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True Story
This happened to a friend recently.

Stacie works for a bank processing center. They mainly process payments from hospitals, dr offices, and other medical facilities.

One day a "strange" package came into the processing center. It was a small, but bulky envelope. The person sorting the incoming mail called a supervisor. The supervisor instantly over reacted and hit the panic button.

All the employees had to leave the building and the police were instantly called.

The police came out for a "suspicious package". They called the bomb squad.

The bomb squad showed up, used some detectors on the small package and then used one of their small detonation units to safely blow up the package.

Once the package was detonated, they could then open the detonation box and see what it was.

Some person had apparently put the wrong address on his stool sample to be sent to the lab.

Talk about a shitty day!

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Hahahaha, this is really funny and I would not want to be the bomb tech that opened that detonation box!

:biggrin: now that's funny

I almost laughed, until I realized that now days people are really afraid of packages.

Perhaps I'm too old and recall too clearly the days when people weren't so afraid.... Sad

Spades Wrote:Hahahaha, this is really funny and I would not want to be the bomb tech that opened that detonation box!

Or the person that sending their stool sample to the wrng address...have to go through that AGAIN.

'What, what happened to the last sample I sent?'
'It hit the fan at the depot.'
'What do you mean.'
'It Blew up.'
'Oh! must have been the beans.'