Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: Already some polls about impeachment!
Only a few weeks into his Presidency and this is happening:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/americans-spl...28084.html
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

The first impeachment rumors/stories were circling around a couple of days after he took office. I'm not buying it till it's done.

And I don't really think that'll happen. It'll only happen if Trump really screws up, and I'm not sure he will. He will do controversial things, but controversial is not catastrophic.

Reality is that the United States is very divided. Half the country wants one thing, and the other half wants something else. This is how you get the current state of affairs.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

LONDONER Wrote:Only a few weeks into his Presidency and this is happening:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/americans-spl...28084.html

meridannight Wrote:The first impeachment rumors/stories were circling around a couple of days after he took office. I'm not buying it till it's done.

People have been talking impeachment since before he took office....but [MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION] beat me to it...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

[MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION] why do you like stirring the shit pot so much, do you like to start arguments? You follow Trump like your hands are glued to his ass. Just a thought sweetheart.

Doc Wrote:[MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION] why do you like stirring the shit pot so much, do you like to start arguments? You follow Trump like your hands are glued to his ass. Just a thought sweetheart.

I don't think [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION] is trying to stir the pot. I think starting a thread on here talking about how great Trump is would yield the same sentiment from many others.... Trump just isn't popular among the LGBTQ community, fake news, alternative facts or not.

I tend to sway away from political threads unless I'm in the mood to discuss the topic...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

The will has to be there in Congress, and it has to be for something specific. Polls don't do the job.

ShiftyNJ Wrote:The will has to be there in Congress, and it has to be for something specific. Polls don't do the job.

You're quite correct of course but all the same, it's interesting to know what the American public is thinking.

Doc Wrote:[MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION] why do you like stirring the shit pot so much, do you like to start arguments? You follow Trump like your hands are glued to his ass. Just a thought sweetheart.

The objective is not to "stir the shit". Any post of a political nature is bound to divide opinions. No one obliges you to read my posts [MENTION=24108]Doc[/MENTION] but I reserve the right to express my opinion. Fortunately we do have the right of free speech, something that Trump would dearly like to suppress. I will continue to write about Trump because I believe that he is mentally unstable and unfit to be President. Some others more qualified than I agree with me:

www.lancedodes.com/new-york-times-letter

LONDONER Wrote:The objective is not to "stir the shit". Any post of a political nature is bound to divide opinions. No one obliges you to read my posts [MENTION=24108]Doc[/MENTION] but I reserve the right to express my opinion. Fortunately we do have the right of free speech, something that Trump would dearly like to suppress. I will continue to write about Trump because I believe that he is mentally unstable and unfit to be President. Some others more qualified than I agree with me:

www.lancedodes.com/new-york-times-letter

Well, he's not your President, so why bother... how about you worry about your own country, and us Yanks can worry about ours.

Now, if you want to post something factual, like he's actually doing something that could harm your country or the world, I could see posting about it.

But opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one, and thinks theirs don't stink.