Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump and Putin
Is their relationship a threat to gay people across the globe?

Putin yes in his own country and the country's he will probably soon control now his buddy's in charge of the USA , but I don't think Trump is a threat yet - Trump did say in his interview something along the lines of gay marriage has been sealed in law now by the supreme court and there's nothing he can do now ....but he looked pissed when he said it ....hes got bigger targets anyway

I have a feeling he's just full of hot air, well on some subjects anyway. Putin is to much of an influence on Trump which is my great worry.

I don't predict the relationship between Trump and Putin to be a friendly one. Trump thinks that because he is an egotistical idiot. But I think Putin sees him as a destabilizing force and his presidency as an opportunity to assert power.

Hmmmmm not what I've been hearing in the press other here.

I'm pretty sure Putin will be more concerned in regaining and expanding Russian influence in Syria, Ukraine and other places making the most of Trump's wild card nature to be bothering himself much about gays.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Putin will want favors done to make the relationship between the US and Russia "good"

However, I see with everything that is going on these days to be very unlikely, the Middle East, Baltic States, everything is a cluster fuck and if you ask me it's like walking into a room full of open gas cans with a lit match...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Putin will want favors done to make the relationship between the US and Russia "good"

However, I see with everything that is going on these days to be very unlikely, the Middle East, Baltic States, everything is a cluster fuck and if you ask me it's like walking into a room full of open gas cans with a lit match...

Nicely put mate lol

artyboy Wrote:Is their relationship a threat to gay people across the globe?

I really doubt it, from what he has said and been saying of late. He seems to be pretty fine with same sex marriage.
He even said he would appoint a supreme court justice that favors same sex marriage. What he is against completely is early abortion and possibly abortion entirely. We will see how things unravel. [MENTION=22879]kindy64[/MENTION] has posted from links and messages about trump not being totally against gays, check them out it might make you feel a little better.

here is one post
https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?p=679034#post679034

[MENTION=19807]SilverBullet[/MENTION] You do have to bear in mind Trump has said all kinds of things, he's a huge flip flopper and I wouldn't be surprised if he changes his tune out of the blue.

One of my friends and his partner was talking about moving to Panama...lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!