Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trumpy does it again
LJay Wrote:And the Pope's a Baptist.

Oh my say it ain't so...

Years ago I was told that the next pope...was that the pope before last? I can't remember was going to be the anti-christ!
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Emiliano Wrote:Fuck our democracy - the real issue is that you think I'm celibate? Lol. I'm not into relationships and don't want a boyfriend, that doesn't mean I'm celibate. Seriously, I'm a 25 year old gay man from NY... Not that I'm saying I'm a slut or anything, but I've got the motive and the opportunity.

I just don't come here to talk about it every time I have sex, unlike some of you guys...
True, some of those guys are not that lucky, live in areas where meeting someone is more complicated, on many different levels... then there's not only motivation but also opportunity, that's true.

LJay Wrote:And the Pope's a Baptist.
Oh I thought you said the Rope was a Rapist.... I need my eyes checked. Wink

Doc Wrote:1.) I didnt say you were trolling anyone, but lets wake the fuck up. Political threads on forums are more or less used to troll.

2.) The last administration mislead people all the time and personally wronged me. When Obama publicly declared the withdraw of combat troops from Iraq in August 2010, it was a lie. We we still there and I saw as much action after the end of combat operations as before. We watched him say this on the news before we went on a combat patrol, the next day we received a memo stating that our units name had been changed from the "2nd Heavy Brigade Combat Team' to the "2nd Advise and Assist Brigade". If you dont believe me here is proof this is my actual platoon and troop. Please watch it http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bringing-the...from-iraq/
He lied and he is a liar. When you end combat operations you no longer receive the same amount of combat support in terms of man power and supplies. That means fewer men with less supplies doing the same job, his lie cost lives.

3.) You are disappointed because I have an opinion different from yours? Tell you what before I have a thought I'll run it by you. Im not trying to come off as mean, but Im not going to back down to anyone.

a) When you read in the article about 50,000 troops its not as much as you think. Most of those troops are mechanics, drivers, intel, clerks, computer, medical, cooks, supply etc. and you only end up with like 3000 ish combat troops. 3000 is not alot for a whole country. Just in case you were wondering alot of people dont understand this. But dont take my word ask somebody like drobs he's around the military currently and can confirm this.

I don't argue that the American people do not know enough about what the military is doing, why, and what it costs both financially and the impact to human lives like yours. Most of us have someone we care about in active duty, but yet I was horrified how easily we tuned out what was going on over there for the duration of both Iraq and Afghanistan. Frankly the worst of it was that George the Less wouldn't permit the news to cover the return of the dead to DAFB. War has costs, and if you're in one, you should know what they are. I don't think the government does the people any service by covering that up.

I agree with you that they should not have tried to paint a pretty ending picture on the Iraq situation if the time was not right to get out (especially if they weren't actually planning to get out). I feel like we as a people were tired of hearing about and paying for it and thus it was politically expedient to create the illusion that it was over, reality to be damned, and thus you get Daesh aka ISIS taking shit over. However, during those wars (and W's administration) I remember parents doing fund raisers to buy body armor for their kids because Congress wouldn't pay for it.

None of that makes Drumpf qualified or capable to lead this country. I heard your former boss Gen. Martin Dempsey speak on Thursday and he said in no uncertain terms that if a crisis of any sort happens in the immediate future we're fucked. Sadly I agree with that, because Drumpf's completely incapable of dealing with it, and there's a vacuum of qualified people in leadership because nobody who values hir reputation wants to be associated with him, and because he only wants to hire people who will keep telling him how great he is.

Doc Wrote:Im tired of the BS, so I might as well sling a little back

Our democracy is a fucking joke, anybody and everybody gets to vote with no real qualifiers except turning 18 years old. I think that right should be earned not given. Do you not have eyes to see the subhuman trash that get the right to vote, its scary.

And I didnt mean you, I know that your celibacy is a matter of choice right now, you know your handsome Ive told you that much before.

I'd be really interested to know what criteria you think should be applied before someone is allowed to vote, as well as your definition of "Subhuman trash". "Everybody" does not get to vote when you have restrictive criteria set by states that target specific groups of people (generally poor people of color) that make it harder for them to do so, such as was just defeated in North Carolina, as well as gerrymandering legislative districts to make sure the same populations don't get too influential. We were recently restricted and I'm now represented by a career politician (been in his job pretty much my entire adult life) who pays absolutely no attention to my area, because he's beholden to the rich folk in horse country where he lives. We now have a campaign going to embarrass him into meeting the folks in our area and hearing our concerns.

ShiftyNJ Wrote:Frankly the worst of it was that George the Less wouldn't permit the news to cover the return of the dead to DAFB. War has costs, and if you're in one, you should know what they are. I don't think the government does the people any service by covering that up.

I agree with you that they should not have tried to paint a pretty ending picture on the Iraq situation if the time was not right to get out (especially if they weren't actually planning to get out). I feel like we as a people were tired of hearing about and paying for it and thus it was politically expedient to create the illusion that it was over, reality to be damned, and thus you get Daesh aka ISIS taking shit over.

None of that makes Drumpf qualified or capable to lead this country. I heard your former boss Gen. Martin Dempsey speak on Thursday and he said in no uncertain terms that if a crisis of any sort happens in the immediate future we're fucked. Sadly I agree with that, because Drumpf's completely incapable of dealing with it, and there's a vacuum of qualified people in leadership because nobody who values hir reputation wants to be associated with him, and because he only wants to hire people who will keep telling him how great he is.

What would you know? All you are is some old ass faggot from New Jersey.

The dead arent a spectacle to entertain, have some decency, there wasn't any cover up.
The American people are by and large subhuman garbage, why do you think Im not in the Army anymore? It was beneath me to serve these scum, they do not deserve protection.

He fucking lied then did a half-assed pullout, thats why Iraq went to shit, we had won the war all we had to do do was stay a little longer. He then lied and said ISIS was some new thing, bullshit it was just the ISI when I was there, not a new organization. We told the people in that country we would help, then as soon as they need our help we fucked them up the ass without lube. Maybe if they were black Obama might have cared but fuck it right? They were only Kurds,Yazidis, and Arabs its not like they are real people.

Do think think Mattis is some unqualified yes man? When Obama was president you all sucked his cock and swallowed his cum.

Thats why Im quitting this forum, Ive gotten some advice but lately its just been Left wing propaganda. Funny thing is I never see you left wing shitbags enlisting to serve the country you live in, funny huh or maybe I should have checked my fucking eyes. This is why people hate gays because you align yourselves with the left.

Im done with you fucks.