Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trust dilemma..
Hello all

Well, in short my issue is this..

I'm happily married bit working away from home.... Over so many years, I can't remember, I've fantasised about being with another man.. I've tried to meet someone through a dating website but never trusted that the other person is same or real... So it's never happened ... I've one had a close encounter with a friend of a friend, but due to time and circumstance it didn't allow me to explore what I wanted...

I don't want to ruin I have got, but I do want to fulfil my desires and thoughts with another man...

I guess the question is, where can I meet someone who will understand my situation and meet my needs? Is it a club or a website? Or something else?

Ask your husband...

Oh wait that mayn't work well for you....

Um....

Speaking of trust issues, how does your husband feel about all of this sneaking around to get some strange on the side?

Try Craigslist, or Grind'r - I'm certain you can find everything you need and deserve on one of those two.

I find it more than a bit ironic that you're having trouble trusting the guys you're reaching out to to cheat on your husband with. You've basically just said "I'm not worthy of even my husband's trust - where can I find somebody I can trust?"

Why not just tell your husband at this point?

Lex

I've got nothing here.

I don't know what to advise. If you want sex with another guy... then do it?

You only need to realize though that at the moment that you cheat on your spouse....you no longer deserve his trust for anything.

Rareboy Wrote:I've got nothing here.

I don't know what to advise. If you want sex with another guy... then do it?

You only need to realize though that at the moment that you cheat on your spouse....you no longer deserve his trust for anything.

Thanks Rareboy.
I'm not about to even try to give advise on this either.

it is necessary to choose
So it is impossible to live!

If you want to have sex with other men, then be a man first and talk to your husband and divorce him.

Cheating on a spouse/partner is a huge betrayal and very painful. Don't be the selfish slimeball you're making yourself out to be, at least be an adult and break it off.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

It's ok to have fantasies, but some should never see the light of day.

So, you came on here asking us for -where- you should go to cheat on your husband?

Seriously???

Live honestly, for fuck sake. Skulking and cheating is NOT living honestly. You need to choose. Fantasy or reality. And if the choice is fantasy, then it's time to let the reality you currently have go so you can pursue that fantasy honestly instead of being a dishonest, cheating piece of selfish...............

Right.

Live honestly. That's all I've got to say.

And that I have sincere sympathy for your husband.

Discuss your fantasy with your husband.

Give him a chance to respond....

IF he becomes self righteous and accusatory and acts injured...then I understand why you thought about doing this behind his back....

One thing that the angry partner never realizes...EVERYONE has fantasies and all too often the jilted lover/serial victim played a very big part when they didn't allow open communication and then blamed their partner for going outside of the relationship

So...find out what kind of man you are married to. If he doesn't understand fantasy...he is lying to himself...and to you....but DEFINITELY give him the chance first.