Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying something different
Hello GS world. My name is Garrett and this is a totally new experience for me. I came across this site when trying to figure out where to find some people to talk to without a lot of negative trashing or criticizing. Just as most of the world doesn't understand why there are gay people, I find that there are a lot of gay people who don't understand there are lots of different kinds of gay people.

Welcome to the crew. Somebody feeling talkative will wake up sooner or later. It is soon to be sleepy time here.

PS: Caution is advised. There may be explosions over South Dakota on Saturday.
I bid NO Trump!

Hey man, welcome to the board. We don't allow bashing here, so you've come to the right place.

So I am a little confused about posting. I started with "New Posts" and selected introducing myself as a first time poster. Now my question is: is there a more focused forum for different subjects? Just putting it in "New Posts" seems to end up with many different topics and those who are reading them are commenting on a wide variety of subjects.

Hey Garrett, just scroll down the home page after you log in and you will see all sorts of forum subjects. You can start a new thread in them by using the new thread button. Or join into an existing conversation.

Welcome to the forum Garrett Smile

Hello and wecome...
Beware of Darius...

Nice to meet you Wavey

Hi Garrett / [MENTION=22958]RUoutthere[/MENTION]. I’m not sure which of three possible directions you’re going with this about there being a lot of gay people who don't understand there are lots of different kinds of gay people. As far as I’m concerned… the best scenarios is I’ll to agree with you 100% . The worst: I’ll disagree 100%

No big deal.

I look forward to reading more of what you have to say on the subject.

I started a new thread in the Relationships - Guys forum titled Tough to discuss where I explained in more detail why I joined this website. Please read if interested.