Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to meet new people
Im 19 year old Bi guy and im not very open about my sexuality. im not ashamed of my sexuality its just that im afraid of what it may cause. My best friends know about it I just don't want my parents or people like that knowing. They'll never accept me for it. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of how I can meet some new people without necessairily being open about it.

Hi Mangoman. I'm Wade.

See, that wasn't so hard, now was it?

not really haha. its just I cant seem to find a decent website or place to actually talk to people with similar interests. mst places are filled with creeps

Hi mangoman, this website is a good place to make friends, and we do not allow creeps on here. Keep exploring the forum and you may well find someone with similar interests to your own. Smile

Lol yeah there seem to be one hell of a lot of creep-infested websites out there. I haven't been posting here too long, but everyone here seems friendly and helpful and sometimes hilarious. People here seem genuine. I haven't met anyone with creepoid tendencies.

So...Welcome...I'm sure you'll find people here you can relate to!

Online dating sites such as grindr and POF can help you find people in your area. Who knows, you might find the person of your dreams Smile

If you are looking to meet people "face to face" you can try to google a hobby you like, and "gay" or "Bisexual" with it, you may find groups to meet.

I am on a bowling league I found when I googled "Gay Bowling League"...turns out they were playing only 15 minutes from my place. I made a lot of good friends there.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Pew pew pewwww

Its tough I'm still trying, to find such a place but no luck so far, gay friends are hard to find which is shocking to me since where I live they are everywhere but I just cant seem to understand why they aren't more friendlier to one another, seems like they are always trying to out do one another,