Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to mix things up with the bf
So I've been dating this guy for almost 5 months, and things have been getting a bit stale. We live in a place where there isn't much to do, except go to the movies, or to the lake. Also 9 times out of 10 we are hanging out with his friends, which can be a bit annoying even though I like his friends. I'm trying to think of something just the 2 of us, but I'm coming up with nothing. I've thought about making dinner for him, but I'd have to do it at his place (I live with my parents still) and I have no idea if his roommates will be there.

Radbot42 Wrote:So I've been dating this guy for almost 5 months, and things have been getting a bit stale. We live in a place where there isn't much to do, except go to the movies, or to the lake. Also 9 times out of 10 we are hanging out with his friends, which can be a bit annoying even though I like his friends. I'm trying to think of something just the 2 of us, but I'm coming up with nothing. I've thought about making dinner for him, but I'd have to do it at his place (I live with my parents still) and I have no idea if his roommates will be there.

You can try these activities:
-Bowling
-Play in a gaming shop
-Take a course together ( can be cooking, language, technical skills etc. )
-Go to the amusement park
-Fishing
-Biking
etc
You can tell him nicely that you would like an outing with him and you only if that is what you want.

Go out to eat. Doesn't have to be expensive.
Take trips - stay over in a cheap CLEAN hotel/motel.
Go dancing... ballroom?
Museums.
Antique stores & second hand stores.
Zoo.
Camping/star gazing.
Hiking.
Open houses... pick out your dream house together.
Massages/manicure/pedicure each other.
Open air cafe/coffee shops.

Find something that you both enjoy doing and pick a day to do it. Surprise him with it. It's nice to hang out with friends but you should also make time for just the two of you to hang out.

How about-

Shopping
Markets
Walks in the park together
Day trips to the coast