Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tsunami Alert in the Philippines
to any of the Filipino members here, FYI. there's a tsunami alert expected to hit here in our country (most specifically a number of provinces) due to aftereffects of the earthquake that hit Japan. I myself am not sure what's best to do but please, be informed.

Fit to Post – Yahoo! Philippines News Blog Archive Phivolcs raise tsunami alert, waves expected Friday afternoon

the above link from yahoo shows the provinces that are sure to be affected. may God save us all.

I hope our members in those areas affected by the tsunami are safe. Just take all precautions!

i hope you guys out there are going to be ok, im watching the live news feed now and it looks bad in japan :frown: everyone here is thinking of you xxxx

Tsunami-Warning-Center Website expanded the warnings :

http://www.weather.gov/ptwc/?region=0

Such bad news, my prayers go to thouse in japan, I only hope that no other countries are effected as bad as this :/

i hope everyone is safe in japan and virgin i wish you well too

I hope everyone in the Japan and Philippines vicinity will make it through this one. Be strong!

an let us hope for all in that area, that they can cool down the nuclear plant....

I hope all in that area watch the news ... and note the wind direction.. that reminds me so bad on tchernobyl....

My thoughts are with the affected and helpers

Yeah you guys stay safe out there.

Some of the pics and video I have been seeing form japan look damn near supernatural or like something from a movie........it's scary.

We all need to pray at times like this.