Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn ons dose everyone have them?
Okay guys just wanting to know if everyone has a turn on spot I have heared that some guys do not have them. I like getting my neck kissed while spooning so can anyone help answer my question?

yes, hums....everyone has a his/her own turn on spots.

for me, it is gently nibbling on the ear!

LOL...My body has a lot of places...I am extremely sensitive....my BF spends a lot of time wearing me down to get to some of those spots...

humbleguy Wrote:Okay guys just wanting to know if everyone has a turn on spot I have heared that some guys do not have them. I like getting my neck kissed while spooning so can anyone help answer my question?

ohggod neck kissing!! yes, kissing me there will turn me on immediately. and i don't care about getting a hickey -- or a bruise -- (that never seemed important to me) -- it feels SO good, nothing else matters. you could probably even shoot me when i'm having them because i just wouldn't be able to stop it.

i don't have to be spooned for it though. any position will do.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I have a couple, but it's more fun if you have to search for them. Smile

Lex

the ear thats new going to have to try it on my next bf when I get one

I like the idea of someone with a nice voice talking at the back of my neck.

LOL yea... i think i'm one of those guys who doesnt really have a turn on spot... LOL its a weird feeling really hahahaha i can control my hormones Tongue i'd like to say

martdg19 maybe you haven't found the guy that can flip youre switch in the right way just a thought

humbleguy Wrote:martdg19 maybe you haven't found the guy that can flip youre switch in the right way just a thought

It's not that I dont get turned on... its more like i can control it Tongue moans normally gets me... that i know