Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twilight Zone
Holy shit! What a crazy fucking night....

My neighbor got kicked out of his house last night after getting into a fight with his dad, so he came by to seek refuge from the circumstances. Of course I was more than willing to help out.

We've only hung out, I'd say a hand full of times to chit chat about a bunch of nothing, and maybe share a blunt or some brew, but haven't gone that in depth into getting to know each other. Honestly, I've always been somewhat intimidated by him, to a certain degree.

He's 24 , ethnically mixed (like myself), tatted up (got them all done while lockedup), and had been in prison for four years for assault. I'm assuming the guy on the other end didn't fare to well afterwards. He's been out for about two years, thus far.

So, he's really hot... like REALLY FUCKING HOT! He has this dark and mysterious charm that makes both my heart and stomach weak. His eyes are alluring, and I still can't make out what color they are... a cross between gray, blue, and green. An where do I start on how perfect his body is... holy shit! Toned and firm to the T!

So to the point.. he's sitting on my couch and starts asking me who Max was, since I let him use my phone earlier that night, I guess he decided to take a peek at my text messages. I told him just a friend. Drowning in anxiety that he'd put two and two together, and was equipped to ridicule me, or worse, beat me up in a gay panic, I tried to chance the subject.

Then he tells me something.... this macho "thug" per se who'd once filled me with fear from the distant stare he gave, as if he was looking through my soul and back says, "It's cool, I'm bisexual." WTF?! Not what I was expecting....

He asked me if I found him attractive, and I confessed my truth that indeed he was very good looking. Then, like a scene from a movie, or Lifetime special, he made the first move with a kiss, and the rest was historyLove21luvu

I made him breakfast this morning, and he'd since returned home to make amends with his dad, but promised he'd come by later...

My head is still spinning, as his scent lingers on my pillow. Things like this just don't happen, not from the world as I know it....

Interesting stuff. Lucky guy you are! :biggrin:

Watermark Wrote:Interesting stuff. Lucky guy you are! :biggrin:

Call it luck.

Call it whatever you want, but to me it was nothing short of amazingConfusedmile:

that's pretty awesome xDDD

I can't say I'm fond of the things in his past you mentioned but, then I have my own past that makes me extra leery of such things. All in all it sounds like an amazing night for both of you. I'm glad you are getting to know him better.

megumidesu Wrote:that's pretty awesome xDDD

IKR?! :biggrin: who would've guessed....

Blue Wrote:I can't say I'm fond of the things in his past you mentioned but, then I have my own past that makes me extra leery of such things. All in all it sounds like an amazing night for both of you. I'm glad you are getting to know him better.

I can't say I'm fond of his past myself, but on another level, I love me a bad boy!

He's really sweet if you could get past his rough and tough image.

Sensitive, caring and a little fragile. A largely proportioned contrast that's fascinating to me. Like the misunderstood school bully, or the sweet and salty candy bar at the gas station.

He's had it hard, and you can see a broken, unloved deserted child amid his moments of quite and speculation. It's breaks my heart, and jeers me the need to console him.

I'm basically the only gay guy he knows, as he's come to terms with his sexual orientation only a year or so ago. He's not really out the closet and open to most people, at this time. He doesn't really have friends because people are scared of him, like I first was.

On another note, we compliment each other nicely. For some unknown reason, he finds my neurotic stature appealing, and I to the lost puppy undertones of his "I'll kick your ass, if you look at me the wrong way" persona.

mmmm! hot thread Sagrin Take it for what it is and don't get disillusioned by your "good" fortune! You sound more mature, experienced and wise so enjoy and be safe! Grats! Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:mmmm! hot thread Sagrin Take it for what it is and don't get disillusioned by your "good" fortune! You sound more mature, experienced and wise so enjoy and be safe! Grats! Xyxthumbs

Thanks!

I'll make sure to keep myself grounded, all whilst enjoying my time at hand.

In prison for 4 years for assault? He was 19-20 and some judge decided that his crime was that horrendous to send him away for 4 years? Or was this pea bargained down from something like attempted murder?

Over 95% of court cases end in plea bargaining. Only rich people can afford trial by jury.

Assault is serious, getting 4 years in prison for it strongly suggests a violent past.

I've been in relationships with men with violent pasts, it didn't end well.

Be very, very careful. Charming is a well learned masked that abusers learn to wear, its not until you are in the relationship that they allow that mask to slip.