Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twink/Bear wars. My stance as an 18 year old gay man that identifies with the "bears"
QueenOdi Wrote:Humans are after all just animals .........

I am not an animal!!!!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA-bwkG3D_lvWmPYkLKTm...Htt1kLFeHn]

MisterTinkles Wrote:Attitudes and labels go directly in here....

[Image: garbage_cans_l.jpg]

Right on Sis! Wink .

MisterTinkles Wrote:I am not an animal!!!!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA-bwkG3D_lvWmPYkLKTm...Htt1kLFeHn]

Yes you are boo :p, you're a pretty pussy......cat <3 King of them actually lol

QueenOdi Wrote:Yes you are boo :p, you're a pretty pussy......cat <3 King of them actually lol

Actually, Im a mild mannered kitty...
but once annoyed, I become....

[Image: LogoSM.png]
[Image: Cat-CatWearingCapeAndMaskSuperpower.jpg]

Otters rule!!!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=otter

Meaning of otter u.u

I do not accept flamer. Flamers are just too intense for me.

[Image: polar-bear-cub_1786691i.jpg]

BEWARE THE POLAR....CUB......

I generally ignore the cliques. Not everyone is going to want to put one or the other in their place. The ones that really annoy me are those who decide if the others fit in or not as if they were the pope of the bears or the twinks or whatever and get to set the standards for everyone else.

I do suspect that insecurity is behind it, just as the more obnoxious cliques have a lot of insecurity. I've noticed that people self-conscious usually find someone they can be better than, such as some strippers who really hate prostitutes and a heterosexual pedophile who hates gays (btw, I read of an interview of a guy convicted of screwing a stallion and he was upset saying "she was a mare, I may be a horse fucker, but I'm NOT gay!").

Though it's not just that. For example, lots of Baptists and Pentecostals view each other with contempt and both hate on the Witnesses and all 3 against Catholics, and I don't think it's because they're ashamed. In addition I know plenty of surfers who despise spongers because it's easier to learn to use a body board, but maybe the sponger has better things to do with their time than devote themselves to surfing so why begrudge him that? Possibly there's some peripheral insecurity (for example, feels penis is too small and so still tries to make self feel better by finding someone to be better than) but that's just speculation.

oh goodie, more labels...I do love labels ever so much...it's the curse of being so narrow minded that I have to categorise people and place some sort of label on them so that I feel that I belong to something.

Oh how happy I am to have labels, my life wouldn't be worth living without them.

SAID NO ONE EVER

Im not quite an otter, but im a bit otter Big Grin

dfiant Wrote:oh goodie, more labels...I do love labels ever so much...it's the curse of being so narrow minded that I have to categorise people and place some sort of label on them so that I feel that I belong to something.

Oh how happy I am to have labels, my life wouldn't be worth living without them.

SAID NO ONE EVER

[Image: labels_are_for_cans_not_people_tshirt-p2...hl_400.jpg]