Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twink! Twink! Twink! Grrrrrr.
No. I have alot of gay friends like that as you said are beefy and bear like, i am too lol. But they actually like guys like you.

First post! YERRRR

have some confidence man. Im not attracted to any guys under 29, im a 'twink', i still hook up with nice older muscly guys

rock your shit and get yourself some old cock. Theres plenty of guys like that who are into young boys. Iv been on webcam with so many daddies from england, find that shit homie

Wolfe? Looking at your picture on here (avatar) I reckon you are going to be ok. I'm sure the type of person you are looking for will definately want to know you.

Don't give up Wink

vk luis Wrote:have some confidence man. Im not attracted to any guys under 29, im a 'twink', i still hook up with nice older muscly guys

rock your shit and get yourself some old cock. Theres plenty of guys like that who are into young boys. Iv been on webcam with so many daddies from england, find that shit homie

The grammar and vulgarity made me cringe...

I love the AIDES video, no matter how many times I watch it.
Wolfe, I agree with many of the people here. Don;t worry about the types of person you like, the look and the age. Just be safe and enjoy it.
Ciao Smile

Jake Wrote:The grammar and vulgarity made me cringe...

i would tell you to suck a dick but you would like that

fuck fuck fuckity fuck

vk luis Wrote:have some confidence man. Im not attracted to any guys under 29, im a 'twink', i still hook up with nice older muscly guys

let's see, a childish, vulgar, pothead. That's quite a catch. Yeah, I am sure guys are lining up for a shot at you.
Rofl

CurtCB Wrote:let's see, a childish, vulgar, pothead. That's quite a catch. Yeah, I am sure guys are lining up for a shot at you.
Rofl

Rofl Amen to that, sista Rofl

CurtCB Wrote:let's see, a childish, vulgar, pothead. That's quite a catch. Yeah, I am sure guys are lining up for a shot at you.
Rofl

sorry im not a nice little queen on forums.

in real life you would be asking to suck my dick and i would be turning you down

vk luis Wrote:sorry im not a nice little queen on forums.

in real life you would be asking to suck my dick and i would be turning you down

There is this homeless guy who hangs out in front of the gay pool hall I go to. He barks at the traffic driving by. If he turns me down, I will give you a call.
As for not being a nice queen on forums, yeah you are such a stud. I bet if I waved 2000 pesos and a pound of pot in your face, you would blow my dog.