Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twink! Twink! Twink! Grrrrrr.
nah, i would shoot you in the fucking face and take the weed and money

Dude d'you think rather than shagging old men and smoking weed your time could be more productively occupied??

Perhaps with reading??

vk luis Wrote:nah, i would shoot you in the fucking face and take the weed and money

More likely you will drown in the Rio Grande while "immigrating" into the country.

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Dude d'you think rather than shagging old men and smoking weed your time could be more productively occupied??

Perhaps with reading??

VK doesn't shag old men he just shows them his penis on his webcam.
After they get through laughing at his lack of size, he smokes some weed to hide the pain.

Actually Mr Wolfe, It's not that the men your attracted to are not intrested in younger guys...it's that way to many younger guys are to shallow to see what an older man can offer. as the "old" saying goes, "Just because there's snow on the roof, don't mean there ain't a fire in the furnace."
Speaking as an older bear type, after looking at way to many ad's on craigslist and other sites, how many times has this been posted... "has to be no older then 25", so if you want older MEN...then you will 99.9% of the time have to make the first move. Because sad as it is to say....younger guys are to wrapped up in the superficial to see the potential of an older man. Just my observation.

vk luis Wrote:nah, i would shoot you in the fucking face and take the weed and money

CurtCB Wrote:More likely you will drown in the Rio Grande while "immigrating" into the country.

[COLOR="Purple"]OMG

What a fantastic part to this thread...

MORE MORE MORE[/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:OMG

What a fantastic part to this thread...

MORE MORE MORE

Laugh

Surely we shouldn't be encouraging this? :tongue:

Wow, we have A LOT in common I like you already.

See I'm 15 and already into guys like that.
Well kinda, It depends I have the weirdest standards.
I definitely like body hair just not furry. Except not chubby or fat.
But I really do like guys older than me 2years+