Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitter
Hey guys so everyone knows that twitter is a popular social network these days.

At first i didn't get it at all and hate it

But now i find it to be quite relaxing and diary like, plus is a great way of following and knowing about stuff you like, meeting people, and the possibilities are endless

What do you guys think?

Btw mine is Marco C. (alberich305) on Twitter

[COLOR="Navy"]Haha, yeah I hated Twitter at first too, but now I am funny obsessed.

Here's mine[/COLOR]

Burtt Stretke (Dramatic_Love) on Twitter

I quite like it but all my friends are such technophobes, I only have like 2 people on it.
Apart from Lily Allen and Una Healy Laugh

I have avoided it so far ... :redface:

Libertylove4 im following u great tweets!!!!

Quote:I quite like it but all my friends are such technophobes, I only have like 2 people on it.

Tell me about it, its the same for me most of my friends are into twitter it kind of sucks but i find it to be entertaining to do it with strangers too. LOL

Reviving this old topic as I just joined...

Who else is on Twitter? I'm on it as TuxSky (Surprise!) I just found out that I can text tweets so I might probably be bitching and laughing at my own ridiculous experiences.

So yeah, add me! Or follow me or whatever.

I have to agree - I was a skeptic at first but after a few posts you find yourself shamelessly posting.

'mingtooter' if anyone's interested, although I've been off lately, will add all and sundry

I love twitter
Twitter knows the news before news knows it`s news ya know what Im saying.

Follow meConfusedmile: http://twitter.com/#!/SlimeFerguson

No, thanks! Facebook already took away half of my life. I don't want to fail all of my class :">

It isn't that bad, if I can get more followers (hint, hint) I can easily see myself getting addicted. And I'm extremely surprised that I can text in tweets so yeah... this is dangerous stuff.