Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitter is so ageist
Recently I've removed my age from my twitter profile and also changed my photo to one from about 10 years ago, and I've had so many more people following me than before! Amazing! :-\

I can't believe people are so shallow even if they don't realise it.

That is why its called Twitter..... Its full of twits.

I haven't twat a tweet to any twitter twits yet, may that trend continue evermore :v

This might be the pot calling the kettle black, because I love Facebook, but I really don't like twitter, and no one can convince me it isn't filled with preppy teenage girls.

Chimpy Wrote:Recently I've removed my age from my twitter profile and also changed my photo to one from about 10 years ago, and I've had so many more people following me than before! Amazing! :-\

I can't believe people are so shallow even if they don't realise it.

And this is why I don't use FB, this crap or anything like it.

Meh.

I like G+ and it is predominantly populated by google employees and professional caliber artists so there is much less "how you doin'?" and "look at my wife settin' her fat ass on the tractor" and "you shall burn in hell if you do not repost" crap on there! Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I don't need twitter to tell me I am trending.

Woollyhats Wrote:This might be the pot calling the kettle black, because I love Facebook, but I really don't like twitter, and no one can convince me it isn't filled with preppy teenage girls.

They aren't preppy teenage girls.........they are all 35-75 year old pedophiles.

ANYBODY can put up any kind of pic and a fake profile online.

A N Y B O D Y

I would rather hold out for quality over quantity so I would rather show my real age (56) and have people appreciate who I am instead of pretending to be someone else.

I must be the odd one out because I would rather put my age up and have 1 good friend than hide my age and have 100 'friends' assume I am 24 and drop dead gorgeous.