Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Fleas Meet At A Bar
Decided to share the only long-ish joke I know. Got told this years ago, and it's the 1 joke I pull out whenever jokes are being told :p

Two fleas that vacation together every year meet at a bar in Florida. The second little flea arrives and he is freezing cold. He tells the first flea "I was just zooming down from Jersey in the moustache of some guy on a motorcycle, and I am frozen."

The first flea says, "That's no way to come to Florida. Let me tell you what you do. You go to an airport bar, have a few drinks, find a pretty flight attendant, crawl up her leg, and nestle right in her warm, soft… well, you know. You get a good night's rest, and wake up in Florida."

The next year, the two fleas meet in Florida again, and the second flea shows up freezing cold, again. The first flea says, "Didn't you take my advice?" The second flea says, "I did exactly what you said. I went into a bar, I had a few drinks, I found a beautiful flight attendant, crawled up her leg, nestled right in and passed out all snuggled up...

...The next thing you know, I was zooming down the freeway in the moustache of some guy on a motorcycle."