Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two celebrities on sex website
Ok guys, something a bit weird just happened.

Two international stars are visiting this part of the world and it seems they posted a public message (facepics included) on a gay website looking for sex. I had no idea they were gay.

I really love their work, so I sent them a message saying how much I admire them.

Did I do something wrong? Maybe they wanted to go unnoticed and the last thing they wanted is a message from a fan. But in that case, why did they post their photos?

Eh, you sure someone didn't just post the message under their names?

Evan Wrote:Eh, you sure someone didn't just post the message under their names?

Well, that's definitely a possibility BUT I checked the profile info and their biographies and everything matches.

If this really is an anonymous guy using their photos, then it was a rotten thing to do - maybe even a criminal offense.

MisterLove Wrote:Well, that's definitely a possibility BUT I checked the profile info and their biographies and everything matches.

If this really is an anonymous guy using their photos, then it was a rotten thing to do - maybe even a criminal offense.

Well, the fact you know their biographies match means anyone knows pretty much everything about these people, so anyone could've posted it.
I don't think it's illegal to post as someone else, but yeah.. definitely a low thing to do.

If a couple of famous people posted a profile on a sex site and I found them attractive...telling them how much I admire them would be the last thing on my mind....I'm just saying Wink