Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two more intellectual jokes
Jean-Paul Sartre is sitting at a French café, revising his draft of Being and Nothingness. He says to the waitress: “I’d like a cup of coffee, please, with no cream.” The waitress replies: “I’m sorry, Monsieur, but we’re out of cream. How about with no milk?”

A programmer’s wife tells him: “Run to the store and pick up a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen.” The programmer comes home with 12 loaves of bread.

Jean-Paul Sartre is sitting at a French café, revising his draft of Being and Nothingness. He says to the waitress: “I’d like a cup of coffee, please, with no cream.” The waitress replies: “I’m sorry, Monsieur, but we’re out of cream. How about with no milk?”
Sorry, this one "escapes me"....probably because Ive never heard of that man.

A programmer’s wife tells him: “Run to the store and pick up a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen.” The programmer comes home with 12 loaves of bread.
[COLOR="Blue"]HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
OMG...I love this one!!!![/COLOR]

MisterTinkles Wrote:Jean-Paul Sartre is sitting at a French café, revising his draft of Being and Nothingness. He says to the waitress: “I’d like a cup of coffee, please, with no cream.” The waitress replies: “I’m sorry, Monsieur, but we’re out of cream. How about with no milk?”
Sorry, this one "escapes me"....probably because Ive never heard of that man.

Jean-Paul Sartre was a famous existentialist writer.

"“I took a test in Existentialism. I left all the answers blank and got 100.”
― Woody Allen"

Haha, I had pretty much the same reaction as MisterTinkles.
Found the second one hilarious, but the first one went right over my head Laugh

I've read a bit of Sartre and even took a class in Existentialism once, so I get to be all snooty and pompous and say "yes, what a marvelous and clever little joke. I found it quite amusing. I do find it unfortunate that these.... *ahem* lessers here don't have the education or intellectual capacity to appreciate just a fine witticism. Mwahaha. Now where's my top hat."

...Actually, I didn't really get it either.

Wade Wrote:I've read a bit of Sartre and even took a class in Existentialism once, so I get to be all snooty and pompous and say "yes, what a marvelous and clever little joke. I found it quite amusing. I do find it unfortunate that these.... *ahem* lessers here don't have the education or intellectual capacity to appreciate just a fine witticism. Mwahaha. Now where's my top hat."

...Actually, I didn't really get it either.

WHO you callin "lesser" there, Buttercup???!!!!!
[Image: redneck1.jpg]

This is so embarrassing. Jean-Paul Sartre is blowing Jean Renoir outside my window in New Jersey. Van Gogh is cheering them on and throwing his other ear at them. The French lady who retired and lives on the 8th floor says she abandoned France because Cadinot had turned all Frenchmen gay. Hey, guys, Theresa thinks I'm straight. She bakes croissants for me. I haven't had the heart to tell her I fucked a guy all over Paris. I get an erection looking at the Eiffel Tower because I had a great orgasm up there. Want to visit Paris again before I die. I loved fucking my guy at the Cathedral for Notre Dame.

On my first honeymoon with Tom, we decided not to look at sites but to have sex at sites so Europeans would remember us. Makes me laugh. We never got caught with our pants down. Young love between guys is exciting.

I've missed you gilhooly. Glad to see you posting again.

I get both the jokes but being in the computer industry I find the second one funnier.