Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two nuns and Dracula
Two nuns from Ireland must traverse through Transylvania by car. They are a bit on edge. Stopped on the side of the road to rest they are startled when suddenly, out of nowhere, a diminutive Dracula jumps onto the hood of the car and hisses through the windshield.

"Quick, quick!" shouts Sister Marilyn. "Turn the wipers on! That will get rid of the abomination!" Sister Helen switches them on, knocking Dracula about, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns.

"What now?" "Switch on the windshield washer! I filled it up with Holy Water before we left ," says Sister Marilyn. Dracula screams as the water burns his skin, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns.

"My goodness, now what shall we do?" worries Sister Helen. "Show him your cross," says Sister Marilyn.

"Now you're talking," says Sister Helen as she rolls down the window, leans out and screams, "Get the fuck off our car!"
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Two nuns from a small and unpronounceable country visited Vancouver. They walked about in stunned amazement at everything. Their tiny village had little contact with the outside world, and they had been cloistered in their convent as well.
They tried candy apples. Apples with candy! They tried popcorn. Corn that had been popped!
They tried hotdogs, and sat on a park bench to eat them. One of them opened her foil wrapped lunch and peered in. She looked at the other nun and said,
'What part of the dog did you get?'

Thanks for making my day with the nun jokes!Crucified

Iceblink Wrote:Thanks for making my day with the nun jokes!Crucified

Nothing quite like starting the day off with a laugh. Glad to have helped.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams