Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two things: one is important; one is frothy and frivolous.
Hopefully it's come across that I'm saying all that stuff just as another view to throw into the mix, not because I actually believe you're all going to Hell. I have no idea if we're all going to Hell; I don't even know if there is an afterlife. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean you should simply ignore it; have a good think about it! Nevertheless, sorry for any offence caused.

I see. I assumed that because you posted that stuff so matter-of-factly that it was your belief

I have consider such hell-related beliefs, even researched them and it's more than just not agreeing - it doesn't RESONATE with me. I go on how I feel about these things and it juust does not feel right or fit right for me.

I am willing to hear and debate peoples beliefs etc but I prefer to go on what feels right to me and I question and self-reflect - something a lot of religious people do not seem to do and instead blindly accept teachings from others. Blind faith. This is what leads to aggresive defense of beliefs, anger and attempts at forcing beliefs on others and resistance to self-questioning.

Actually we all to Hell. Even Jesus went to hell for three days, the rose again.

Hell is not a place of flames and shoveling, coal. Hell is the grave - death.

All of these born again's who believe that as soon as they die they are going to a better place are deluded.

The reality is (if you believe the bible) is that we all go to hell, we await the final day of judgment where the dead are called out of their graves first, then are adjudged. Some (a very few) go one to the lake of fire, which isn't a fire its the second death - oblivion.

And no one goes to heaven either. Sorry. Jesus comes down to earth to set up His Kingdom on Earth. We are resurrected on Earth in new bodies, incorruptible ones.

The Dogma of people going to heaven is not scriptural. The dogma of a place of fire and torment "as special punishment" is taking from the lake of fire which is reserved for only end of the age individuals who make an informed choice to follow The Beast.

Reading some of these comments makes me wonder if I should have a diet along with my pill taking to help with my anxiety and depression.
Of course, I'll talk to my doctor first, but eating healthier is never a bad thing, is it? :confused:

I try to exercise at least, but I'm in the part of the USA that's having a drought so my daily walks aren't very daily any more. :redface:

Caaake Wrote:I'm going to have to disagree with you on your idea on pills and depression.
If the friend honestly and truly has depression, not just a legit sad about something, but a mental condition that interferes with his life and health, then NOT taking prescribed medication is a bad thing.
It's true that some doctors will just try to cure silly things that aren't issues with pills I suppose, but depression is not something you can simply shake off with will power.

Dude my doc proscribed me 3 times of medicine , i never took them, when i camed out all the people started pointing me in highschool and stuff but i ignored what i didn;t want in my life , at the end of highschool we had this stupid yearbook and everyone said sorry and stuff, it;s just my way of thinking , judge me. I feel great, taking pills is not the solution , all you need is a positive person to be active with you. Don;t get me wrong but i am so anti-depression pills and stuff. Depression can be cured only by having a one person who you cna talk too at all times and cheer up for your decisions and this is my final reply here.