Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Clemente case-sad ending
zeon Wrote:It is but how can you commit someone of murder if they didnt ppick up a weapon and hit him with it? The guy could of said ok so you caught me kissing a guy so what??? I know that sounds harsh but it should have options of both sides and yes someone has died as a result but the guy didnt make him put pencils up his nose and bang his head on the table (worse way to die in my book!)

...and broadcast it for the whole campus to log on and watch...one word...bullying.

Clementi's suicide whilst very sad and clearly triggered by Ravi's actions; was hardly predictable from Ravi's actions. AFAIK The only crime against Clemnti that Ravi was invasion of privacy.

Ravi was also convicted of interfering with witnesses and destroying evidence; 30 days for that strikes me as far too lenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Absolutely disgusting. It's a shame we're told the law is built to protect us, yet the people who do the worst and most horrible things are let off with a pat on the back.

If Ravi's actions were the 'worst and most horrible of things' then clear you must lead a very protected life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.