Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Typical Guy Who Over thinks everything
next time you see him drill dwn a little w/o seeming prying and find out his schedule is.
How much time does he have?

If you were dating me you would never get a text message - ever.

Oh its not because I didn't like you, its because I don't like texting. In my mind text messaging is something just 'bad' and I don't do it. If it was up to me Text Messaging would be illegal and carry a minor penalty of hanging until dead... I'm not the only person who feels this way. Texting has become a real evil in this world.

And it is something bad - too many people try to rely on text messaging as a form of communication and it mucks up relationships big time. People also are texting at the wrong time, in movies, behind the wheel of a car...

I would suggest you and he set up a regular phone call time - sometime 2-5 times a week where both of you can put aside other things and just conversate.
He is in college, I recall my days being in college requires 26 hours a day for study....

Hello,
Give some space and take two steps back... Focus on your uni work first and in the mean time let him text you... If he doesnt after a week maybe consider leavinfg him be because i know with me.. If i liked someone alot id not give up texting them Smile But if i got nothing in return id feel a burden and sotp x

Hello,
Give some space and take two steps back... Focus on your uni work first and in the mean time let him text you... If he doesnt after a week maybe consider leavinfg him be because i know with me.. If i liked someone alot id not give up texting them Smile But if i got nothing in return id feel a burden and sotp x

Give it a break for a few days and then try a hello text. Can't go wrong wit that. If he sees that you are not texting anymore, he might reach out. If he doesn't then maybe he is really busy. I would try to relax a little bit and get yourself focused on things you need to do.

Texting has gotten way out of hand. I have no problem with a text saying call me form someone that has unlimited incoming and text but limited outgoing minutes. Or, from friends that are in a bit of a crisis texting "Okay for now, will call by [time]." And the " Not enough signal to call, need you at [location]" (Usually happens when my daughter gets a flat on the dirt road.)

But if we are dating, then you can make time to actually talk to me. Yeah if it's chat time and something came up a text saying "Sorry, busy, will call ASAP." is fine but, not a whole conversation on the mini screen.

You want to communicate via text, email me or pay for a QualComm or PeopleNet system - much better.