Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Typical Guy Who Over thinks everything
So I've been texting this guy I like for a few weeks. We've hung out a couple times. He even says that he thinks I'm cute and we've made out once. Yay me Big Grin But he is really bad at texting me back, like I'm always having to text him. Now i'm in college and so is he . I know he has a lot of homework too, so I'm just curious, am I over thinking this and need to chill out? Obviously we have some connection so is he just a bad responder or do I need to try harder etc... Thoughts anyone just curious to hear what the community thinks.

a few weeks isn't even enough to bond as friends, let alone anything else. You are definately over thinking things

Give him a break. Texted to death. What a way to go.

I could be you over thinking it. I know a few people who are terrible at texting. They prefer talking over the phone or meeting up instead. Either that or they wait till the end of the day (very end) to text you back but even then then don't respond right away. Don't try too hard either. Just confront him about it and see what he has to say. I hope everything goes well!

I would make me a bit rare ... Men are booty-hunters .... nothing to hunt makes it boring very fast... because they feel very fast very secure to have the wanted booty... so .. let him hunt a bit Wink

Are you at the same college?

a few weeks is not a long time, and getting overly attached and texting him a lot may well push him away.

Maybe you could play hard to get............... see what happens....... Don't sms all the time........if you see him just smile, wink and say hi and keep walking sort of thing. Get his interest in you........ act a bit mysterious..................

All the best with this........
I hope it works out your way.....

Depends on the person, and what's going on in his life, but, you are over thinking it. He has classes, homework, other friends, family, maybe work, etc....

If you're really touchy about it, ask him to give you certain times to text, or just a daily check - doing okay, busy. Be content with that.

nothing is worse than texting to hell Big Grin

lizzielee Wrote:Maybe you could play hard to get............... see what happens....... Don't sms all the time........if you see him just smile, wink and say hi and keep walking sort of thing. Get his interest in you........ act a bit mysterious..................

All the best with this........
I hope it works out your way.....

What Lizzie said (: If you want this guy's attention a little bit of hard to get is always fun Wink